Online now
Online now

Different ideas.

Red_skull1210​(switch male)
6 years ago • Sep 21, 2017

Different ideas.

Hello my kinky friends. So today I need your help with a question I am facing. I was chatting with someone who is just getting into bdsm but they are already into messy things. My friend just got their first dildo and asked me for different types of lube they can use. I began to answer them with different types of lube from stores but they quickly stopped me. They are looking for things that can be found around the house. I thought about this and so far can only think of toothpaste. So this is the problem and now I need anyone to think of some products around the house or anything else "interesting" you can think of. If you have never tested this product as lube say so in your comment and my friend will be happy to test it for you and tell you how well it works.
Running list -
Toothpaste

Thx in advance.
Darrell​(dom male)
Darrell​(dom male) • Sep 21, 2017
Tons of things around the house can be used,lotions,butter, olive oil or even cooking oil if your not too fussy lol creme`s fresh and beauty types, Moisturiser, Anything that basically will rub into the skin is pretty good as a lube due to the inital wetness.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 21, 2017
For starters, I think it depends which "entrance" they're going into. Oil works well but takes a bit to get used to for the "back door" as it's not as thick and glidy as shop bought lube. Secondly, if it was going inside me I'd probably choose "lubricants" that are edible, perhaps a bit safer?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 22, 2017
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2017
if they like painful so toothpaste is good lol!
otherwise, egg white, double cream, icecream, chocolate sauce, honey.
    The most loved post in topic
Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Sep 23, 2017
Ocelotgoddess • Sep 23, 2017
Olive oil is good, I happen to like aloe Vera plant blood. I also like using giz. Get it covered. Save some from the last play period, as an ice cube then allow it to thaw in a bowl giving myself time for foreplay... Cause its important.
Katey
6 years ago • Oct 4, 2017
Katey • Oct 4, 2017
Spit.