Online now
Online now

Levels of submission / dominace

IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 26, 2020

Levels of submission / dominace

IowaDom​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2020
I read a lot of profiles / personal ads / blogs where people who are not in a dynamic speak to the level of Dominance or submission they are seeking in a potential mate. Now I do understand that a person may want, desire, or even need and require their potential mate to be on an extreme end of that scale, ie .. TPE .. complete slave etc etc. But to me at least, it would seem this question or statement for everybody not on the extreme(s), would truly be unanswerable. Let me explain …

Any dynamic imho, ESPECIALLY a new dynamic, is a very fluid thing. We each go into it with certain things we are definitely seeking, and some things we require. But, just like submission itself, I would humbly suggest the level wil vary as the actual dynamic itself develops. It may very well start as a playtime thing, and if the trust, respect, and love continue to deepen, so will the bonds between Dom and sub, and the level of submission may very well develop far past where they both originally planned for it to go.

Even in a TPE or slave dynamic I would suggest this is the same to a degree, While the desire may be there to get to that TPE level, it is not a just add water and mix thing. The trust, respect, and emotions will still have to be nurtured and the submission will still have to be deserved,

Thoughts? What are your experiences like?
    The most loved post in topic