Online now
Online now

Questions for all Ds

SSG{ENM-TLP}
3 years ago • Nov 4, 2020

Questions for all Ds

SSG{ENM-TLP} • Nov 4, 2020
I am working on my profile. Help me out.

When you are reading a profile, what information is most important for you to find? Please list how you identify yourself. M, D, DD

This should be information that helps you decide if you want to reach out to this person. Not...everything. Just that first step...I need to know "this" about her.
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2020
Hello,
I know when I look at a profile, I seek info about interest, family ( in home ) incase need to work around schedule, or children not in school, possible limits hard or soft, experience in the lifestyle if any, are just a few I can think of.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2020
I am fairly open as to what I look for. But there are a few mine -

current relationship status - is she involved?
type of relationship she may be looking for - poly, monogamous etc, then online only, LTR, whatever
location, location, location, location - did I say location? and preferably, at least a state or general vicinity
Some basic hard limit info
A little general info (non bdsm) likes hobbies maybe, something to start a chat with if interested.
I do like seeing The Test info
Myers-Briggs personality type (only if known)

What might be nice to find ....
Yes or no able or willing to relocate eventually
Type of Dom she seeks (if she knows)
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2020
thats something else Iowadom brought up I look for as well, location, location, location, also if involved with someone, what type of relationship mono, poly etc, and definantly interest she has hobbies etc. what she serks Dom/Domme, DD/lg, etc
Draiocht​(dom male)
Draiocht​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2020
IowaDom wrote:
current relationship status - is she involved?
type of relationship she may be looking for - poly, monogamous etc, then online only, LTR, whatever
location, location, location, location - did I say location? and preferably, at least a state or general vicinity

all I have to add to that is... LOCATION!
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2020
For me I find it annoying when two basics facts are missing age and location !

I don’t need your entire life history as that is what we will chat about ! But please help us out with at least some basics !

Anything you consider important enough to want to say should help the reader understand whether to reach out to you !

Profiles with lots of negative I don’t this or that can be off putting , putting what you enjoy is much more positive for the readers

Put yourself in the readers position what do you like to see ??
    The most loved post in topic