Online now
Online now

Am I the Only Dom to have lost love?

Genfairplay​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020
Genfairplay​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2020
Yeah. Ita never as simple as those simple minded guys going "well fuck that bitch because blah"

She hurt me. I put my heart in her hands same as she put her's in mine, and betrayed the hell out of me... Yet i cannot bring myself to hate her.

I loved her. I hope she finds a way to grow out of her mistakes and forgive herself and do better with someone who makes her happy.

Yet i know that will not be me. It hurts and for sure i had my shortcomings as well.

Eventually you will be able to examine the pieces and put them back together, maybe stronger than before.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Nov 7, 2020
Quote: and betrayed the hell out of me

How did she betray you? You could be misinterpreting. And even if not there's this little thing called "reasons" and "Context". It's easy to see "betrayal" when it can be more complicated then that.

Quote: Yet i know that will not be me.

I want to make just one thing clear here. You wouldn't be the first to make such claims. Wherever you prove false in that claim has yet to be determined because the future is unknown. Basically I'm saying many people have been close minded and gone "never" only to prove false in those claims. Although wherever the possibility is present here will obviously depend on any future change and understanding that happens between the two of you. Of which only the future will determine. Change can have a way of changing minds. Even if we tell ourselves otherwise.

Quote: Eventually you will be able to examine the pieces and put them back together, maybe stronger than before.

Doesn't this also mean you already know what the end result will be? If you know this then what reason is there not to make it happen? It's not quite that simple of course. But you clearly have a "can do attitude". I suspect the person you was with was more... negative. But could this be because you yourself only saw "betrayal" when they were silently suffering for reasons unknown and that may still be unknown?

As for me, yes. But I'm like a yoyo. I'm too damn stubborn. And when someone keeps bouncing back with you it gets results. It's on you to bounce back as well as them though. And it's in leading by that example that others will follow it. Next thing you know you're bouncing together. Strange metaphor I know. Suffice to say I've turned mocking judgemental laughter around and have fun and games instead. Even knife threats. Blam. Turned around. Fun and games. But you don't do that by going "You betrayed me and I'm entitled." "How you hurt me and how to adapt" goes better. And sometimes say nothing at all and just focus on the good times. Depends on the situation.