Online now
Online now

Exhibitionist ideas

explorer​(switch male)
7 years ago • Jul 11, 2016

Exhibitionist ideas

explorer​(switch male) • Jul 11, 2016
Hi fellow cagers,

Whilst I love my wife's attempts to be more domme, she is not very bold or brave in finding ways to dare my to do things in public. I don't mean in broad daylight and or upsetting or offending vanilla people, but in ways where there is a risk of being caught doing something embarrassing. My profile gives some limits and my other relevant information if you need some parameters.

I wondered if anyone had any ideas of what I could be made to do and I would be happy to try some of them. 

If anyone wanted to suggest any and they wanted me to send them proof via a profile pic or via contacts then if I like the idea of them, I would be happy to exhibit my dare, as long as they are in my limits. 

I went on The Pageist website and took the bdsm.org test (well worth ten minutes - link from the home page) and my top three traits were Exhibitionist 90%, submissive 88% and slave 75%.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
misstrace​(sub female)
7 years ago • Aug 2, 2016

Sunday Exhibition

misstrace​(sub female) • Aug 2, 2016
So me and my partner, with whom i am madly attracted to and would do anything he ever wanted me to,
decided to take an unplanned trip to the convenient store. It was Sunday morning and all the churchgoets were just departing their Sunday sermon..... It only took one look from him and i knew what was about to ne a risky public affair. ....  I somehow managed to get it on film (digital camera) .... You dont see the eyes upon us but you can imagine the aire on Sunday morning. ...
explorer​(switch male)
7 years ago • Aug 2, 2016
explorer​(switch male) • Aug 2, 2016
hi Traci,

thanks for your post.

I'm intrigued by your post as it finishes without giving any details about what you and your partner did. Is there a link to the film you took?? I would be interested to see the rest of the 'Sunday Exhibition'! icon_smile.gif
Desmenos
7 years ago • Jan 12, 2017
Desmenos • Jan 12, 2017
I go for walks in the evening, nice and late. wearing all rubber (stockings, gloves, hood, corset, swimsuit and very short skirt. lock a steel collar, wrists behind and shorten leg irons... and lock on my 6 inch heels..
then I go to retrieve my keys ;p... which are near a dock.. takes me about an hour to get there.. then depending if I wish to release my hand cuffs and leg irons?.. I've become very proficient in running in heels if needed lol..
NatalieAdam
7 years ago • Jan 12, 2017
NatalieAdam • Jan 12, 2017
Hi it's Adam, my mistress makes me wear a plug to the supermarket or wherever else she demands. We like to play in public but for only us to know. It's drives me crazy and avoids any un-needed incident 
Desmenos
7 years ago • Jan 14, 2017
Desmenos • Jan 14, 2017
try a lovense HUSH or LUSH... then she will have full control whenever she wants.. 😉