Online now
Online now

Online Dom Collars

WyteTiger​(dom gender fluid){JuicyJess}
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020

Online Dom Collars

Hey guys! So this tiger has had his sights set on some pray for a while now, and my teeth are finally sinking in, we want to commit to monogamist interest, though we still have some details to work out, so for the time being we have decided to go with unnamed collars, and for the sub related collar that came easily (taken, owned, collared, etc.) The dom side was tougher, and i wanted to here your guys opinion for a dom collar that would fit.

Sidenotes: i am her first Daddy, she never wanted one before, carnal terms are definitely something i was aiming to come up with when i was thinking of them, but "hunting" sounds like im still looking.

Also: as a bonus to her for being so good to her new Daddy, i would love to hear if anyone has ideas of collars that go together (like "hunter/hunted" but that still says "not looking")
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020
Miki • Nov 11, 2020
How bout "Dick Claimed" BAHAHAHAHA

I'm nothing if not warm and witty.. Seriously, "Taken" should work-- but in general given the ratio to "hungry wolves" and so called prey is way the fuck out of whack so assigning yourself a collar as a dom isn't all that urgent. Supple subs won't be beating your door down.
I know the feeling. I don't search online but it's a royal pain in the ass to try and find an available domme or female sadist.