Online now
Online now

Affirmation (and details in a roleplay I did)

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 13, 2020

Affirmation (and details in a roleplay I did)

Taramafor​(sub male) • Nov 13, 2020
I keep remembering a VERY specific situation in a online roleplay I did. Much of the roleplay is good. So many things happening. But there's this one thing that sticks out more then anything else. Going to need to elaborate a bit here.

So, long story short, getting a spike collar on (and tugged at. Helps with reassurance afterwards), summoned as a hellhound by a (female) dragon. Negotiated a verbal contract. Wait... They actually got me to get INTO that? What can't they do? Ok, if I thought they were the most skilled dom beforehand but this is cranking it up a notch.

Leads to some very lewd adventures. Adult 18+ events. Not because of lewds alone (There's a LOT of that btw). It's like entertaining TV. Lure people into traps. Have them end up tortured and fucked to death. Maybe keep an NPC (none player character) around that we slip into our posts. Yea, dark. I know. It's more creative then it sounds. Mainly it's about the 1 on 1 interactions. Fucking. Being degraded when tortured with acid saliva with affectionate tones. More gentle approaches and I just take initiative to mount them. etc, etc. All good story and plot and entertaining ideas I'm sure, but this is all build up.

Magic. Rituals. Transformed into a dragon myself. Was very interesting doing that. Magic skull. Waving magic symbols and chants. They put these "runes" on me. That can "magically cause pain". Like, say, if I'm trying to sneak off. This is the important part to take note of.

At some point we're terrorising a town. Naturally I'm a clutz and eat a ice tipped ballista bolt in the chest. It's the moment when they take it out, you know. The "my hero" moment. Not that I actually said that of course.

They had this acid breath mist covering the town. Suddenly an idea of my own came to mind. Fire... Gas... Yep. Toasty town.

With the town toasted they set up their nest in the keep. Ruined at this point of course. Got to lay the hatchlings I gave them somewhere. "Playful awkward moments" happen in the RP. I Miiiiight have nibbled on an egg. "Oops moment". Was assured it was ok even if they couldn't help but feel a twinge. And this is where it gets REALLY interesting.

I fly off. Figured I'd try to do a little "hunting" thing. Except they had other ideas and posted about the runes causing pain. Of course I roll with it. Practically passing out in the scene.

Then they came up to me. Brought their claw under my chin (or some similar action. They were touching me somewhere. Normally fondling me but less lewd here). And they said the following.

"Never forget that you are mine. To toy with as I please."

Considering they been showing it and then some, yea, that sank in. Hard. In the best way possible. It's the one thing I keep remembering. Wonder if that was intended? Either way it's a freaking good example. "Do the actions. Give the reminder." It REALLY sinks in then.