Online now
Online now

I'm feeling nostalgic - Let's roll back the hands of time

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Feb 5, 2022

I'm feeling nostalgic - Let's roll back the hands of time

I'm a very sentimental and nostalgic person who can easily get lost inside my head for hours at a time. Am I the only one who sometimes wishes they could time travel back for a few hours and relive some of their fondest memories of people, places and things?

Not to get overly mushy but just for the sake of fantasizing, what year or chronological age would some of the rest of you like to visit once more in your mind?
harleyqt wrote:
2019 before covid
And last week lol
So basically, any time prior to March 2020 is good for you? That leaves your window wind open then. 😆 *hugs*
Miki
Miki • Feb 5, 2022
Hard to say, there are so many... so I'll delve into a set of decades.. 70s 80s or 90s. I'm into the music (most of it but not the fads) and most of all, they were before technology hijacked the social scene.. What "fun" it would be to be out either in a bar, club, or restaurant where people actually sat and talked to one another because what there were no smartphones in existence

As wonderful a gadget a smartphone is, it's always a shame to see two people either on a date or just having dinner--- with their faces glued to their phones and devoting time and almost all their attention to persons not there with them.
Miki wrote:
As wonderful a gadget a smartphone is, it's always a shame to see two people either on a date or just having dinner--- with their faces glued to their phones and devoting time and almost all their attention to persons not there with them.
I am so anachronistic that I'm still using a flip phone. Sadly, Verizon has notified me I'll be forced to upgrade since 3G support on my 12 year old Samsung expires at the end of this year.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Feb 5, 2022
I have been thinking along these lines this past week. Would love the years back from 1984 up till 2014. Before my husband health declined and he passed away. We actually had a fairy tale marriage and had so much fun.

I won't say my life is bad now because I am making it good. But to have back the incredible that I had......yes please.
WhiteRoses wrote:
I have been thinking along these lines this past week. Would love the years back from 1984 up till 2014. Before my husband health declined and he passed away. We actually had a fairy tale marriage and had so much fun.
I'm sorry you suffered that loss. I've lost two husbands myself - one to divorce (my decision) because he clearly was too distracted to make it work any longer and the other to an unexpected death. The combined years of my two marriages are still the most treasured of my life and the yardstick I used to measure my current partner by. There's always the comfort of sweet memories to sustain us though. *hugs*
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Feb 5, 2022
Thank you. All I have words for right now. Getting lost in the memories and really missing him. Better get myself into the present and get some cleaning done.
uglyoldmanc
uglyoldmanc • Feb 5, 2022
I'd go back to a time n place where a lover got me to beat the fuck out of them whilst fucking them senseless. I'd go n talk to both of us, n explain that regardless of what we have heard about it, we are (were) both into BDsM, Me as a Dom n my playmate as a sub. I'd tell them to go to the library and pick up books on knots (yep, I need to go back to when libraries were an every day sight in the UK.. the '80s. I'd explain that strangling someone whilst fucking them wasn't (and still isn't) totally fucked up provided both parties want that to happen n try n remove the shame we both suffered from for years after we fell apart cos of the things they made / allowed me to do to them.
Then if time allowed, I'd nip into the mid 1990's n say hi to another playmate who needs to realise why they so desperately wanted me to degrade and abuse them, n that it was ok to want that to happen (hopefully, given time's linear nature, I wouldn't need to explain anything to myself by then, lol) and suggest they buy a computer, by then readily available, hop on the internet, n research BDsM.

Things weren't out in the open back then. To most brits, BDsM was some truly sick shit (many sadfucks over here still think that) instead of it merely being an other form of self expression, albeit one best kept behind doors.
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Feb 5, 2022
excellent question. not very kinky at all but two time come to mind. id go back and enjoy my mini me’s first year of life again…they truly do grow up in a flash. also any summer i spent with my grandparents when i was younger. i am very much my grandmother’s child.