Total Power Exchange - What do you enjoy about it?
2 months ago • 11/30/2020 7:21 pm
Fernweh(sub female) • 11/30/2020 7:21 pm
To me, TPE is, I would almost say, the most important dynamic of the relationship.
I enjoy passing the authority of certain, previously negotiated parts of my life over to my Dom. There’s something so powerful about being able to trust someone to the extent of allowing them to make decisions for you, and knowing they make those decisions with my best interest at heart.
It’s a very meaningful dynamic that provides an incredible amount of happiness to me. On top of that, it makes me feel safe. My two safe places are likely in a TPE relationship and having my neck in a belt!
I’ve had discussions with someone people who asked me: “Why are you making yourself a mindless *beep* to your partner?”. I don’t think that’s what I do. I am smart, opinionated, and independent in my everyday life. I DO NOT want to be that way in relationships. I choose to surrender; it makes me happy and feels safe. Besides that, no outside person would notice, for the most part. They would probably think, we’re old-fashioned.
Some rules I enjoyed in previous relationships:
By the way, it’s funny that some of those I’ve done before I found out that TPE is a thing!
- Kneeling at the start of each session to Dom’s right
- Dominant has complete access over my body at any time and location
- No panties for easy access
- Being shaved at all times
- If the Dom is around, showers are taken together
- Orgasm restriction. Sub will rarely come without Dom’s permission.
- Wearing the agreed upon, subtle symbol of ownership
- Personalized greeting
- Sub will walk on the right side of Dom (I am partially deaf – right ear)
- Sub will not open doors herself.
- Texting a picture of myself each morning. checking in at noon, in the evening, and before going to sleep. Otherwise, sub will stay accessible via text message to Dom as work/social activities permit.
- In restaurants, the sub will communicate her meal preference, and Dom will consider and order for both parties
- The Dom buys the groceries, the sub cooks (most days)
- Sub will not alter her appearance unless permission has been received.
Off-limits are my career (my job and my freelance business), my finances (they are healthy), and time with my family and friends. Everything else is up for discussion/negotiation. Side note: I negotiate for a living, so good luck!
I’d love to chat about this topic and see why you enjoy TPE and what your favorite rules are!