Online now
Online now

A shout out to the Cage community, especially the Admin!

ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Dec 3, 2020

A shout out to the Cage community, especially the Admin!

Last week I wandered over to a Spanko site hoping maybe to find someone for impact play and learn more what it is all about.

I get my share of "insta-Doms" here, but they usually go away quietly when told. Last night I had a heated and infuriating interaction with an "insta-Spanker". We were chatting, still at the getting to know each other stage when he suddenly flipped and acted like the almighty disciplinarian without consent. I tried to explain based on what he told me, it is not for me. But he just kept telling me I need to be micromanaged by a mentor, I need rules, and of course I need my bottom blistered. More pushy than a used cars salesman, would not take no for an answer. I eventually blocked him.

What is more striking is, during my time here when a sub is harassed by a fake Dom, most people, including Doms ,will support the sub. (At least that is my impression). In that community, it seems like those who labeled themselves as Spankers tend to band together and want to find fault with the spankees no matter how unfairly the spankees are being treated.

I understand I don't agree with everyone here and sometimes we get into heated discussion, but the community, and the super Admin, are doing an excellent job keeping things safe, sane, and consensual on this site. THANK YOU!
    The most loved post in topic
tincup​(dom male)
tincup​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2020
I agree with your assessment! Virtual engaging in D/s should be taken as seriously as face to face, and I'm sure a
whole lot of Doms/Dommes would have backed you up so it is surprising; probably a fluke of who was paying attention at the time.
tincup​(dom male)
tincup​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2020
Sorry about a second reply, but a "fake" or not, there is common sensical communication; but some don't have much of that particularly when they are protected by a computer. icon_wink.gif