Online now
Online now

So...How Did Yall Meet?

meeshymeesh​(sub female){Pending...}
3 years ago • Dec 3, 2020

So...How Did Yall Meet?

Hello all,

It doesn't seem like people are too keen on approaching a stranger to confess their love for them anymore. So I'm just curious how some of you who are in relationships or are getting to know one another have met? I met my boyfriend in a Call of Duty (COD) match where we trash-talked each other despite playing really well together. So yes, we are an aggressively competitive gaming couple. Surely there are some interesting stories about how you met your person, and I want to hear them.

*Pops popcorn*

MeeshyMeesh
ElizaEmma,

Wanna tell me where online? icon_smile.gif or who started things off? I feel kind of lame as well because technically my boyfriend and I met online too lol. It still is exciting to think about how things started off versus how they are now.

Thanks ❤

Meeshy Meesh
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
Some vanilla dating/hookup site! I answered his ad. Called it off the night before we were supposed to meet for coffee because he tried to dom me in our email conversations and I was thinking, WTF, I haven't agreed to be your sub, until then, we are just two people, can't you be more civilized? He apologized so we met in person.

Lots of ups and downs, and has been challenging lately. But I will be all right, no matter how things turn out, with or without him.

Sorry I cannot give you a more happily ever after story!
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
CollarSpace....I know. It's a bottom of the barrel dating site that we were both on for a joke (okay, and screenshots for friends/review for the Cage in my case). I viewed his profile and he responded after viewing my extremely assertive/bitchy one. I got invited to ask him 20 questions with the promise of more than a yes or no answer if they were as good as my profile promises. He ended up driving eight hours to meet me for the first of so many coffee cups.
    The most loved post in topic
Hey ElizaEmma,

At least you have your head on straight! Some people try way too hard to be a Dom rather than just be themselves. I feel like it’s more attractive to find a dominant than a person who struts around saying they’re dominant if that makes sense.

Thanks for the honesty too, there’s definitely bound to be some ups and downs at some point but if you guys are cut out for each other, you guys will work it out. If not then you learned something and can find better or do it better by yourself, heyyyyy 💁🏽‍♀️

-Meeshy
Kara,

Omg it’s something about the guys who give you their honest (mostly wrong) opinion about you that gets our attention the most lol my boyfriend was very sarcastic and I gave him some sarcasm back. Now it’s 6 months later lol. I bet your guy doesn’t think you’re oh so bitchy now haha.

8 hours?! I’m here for it, girl! That’s something special frfr. I’m trying to leave the country for mine so stay tuned lol

Thanks for the inspiration,
Meeshy

People Are Weird

Bondage My Heart wrote:
"It doesn't seem like people are too keen on approaching a stranger to confess their love for them anymore."
- because when you confess you like them they think you are crazy or they are desapering, today people find you interesting if they think you have less interest in them.
Real feelings become a taboo.
Unfortunately.

Yeah the way people date now is very unsettling to a hopeless romantic like myself. I’d rather know what you truly feel or think than to have to wait around guessing what you might feel. Especially to avoid finding out later you were wrong in thinking they were wanting something as serious as you were. I hate playing games lol
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
meeshymeesh wrote:
Hey ElizaEmma,

At least you have your head on straight! Some people try way too hard to be a Dom rather than just be themselves. I feel like it’s more attractive to find a dominant than a person who struts around saying they’re dominant if that makes sense.

Thanks for the honesty too, there’s definitely bound to be some ups and downs at some point but if you guys are cut out for each other, you guys will work it out. If not then you learned something and can find better or do it better by yourself, heyyyyy 💁🏽‍♀️

-Meeshy

Thank you for your kind words, Meeshy!