Online now
Online now

Is Anal Rimming the new Blowjob?

MasterKnowsBestTO​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020

Is Anal Rimming the new Blowjob?

Im an experienced Dom from Toronto who remembers my first rimming about 14 years ago. My sub at the time was licking on my balls when I motioned for her to go down a bit further. I was hooked from then on in...and so was she. She loved the taboo aspect of the whole thing. It made her feel naughty and special at the same time.

I have since noticed over the years more and more girls willing to do that more and more frequently.

I even have a special chair that I sit on which allows my sub unfettered access to my ass from an opening in the chair as she lies flat on her back staring upwards. I have had subs who can rim for 2 hours at a time while I do a mundane task like watch TV or a sports game.

My feeling is that "Anal Rimming is the new Blowjob"

Thoughts??
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020

I think the practice is as old as time and was first documented with M/Mm interaction in Roman Baths, new Meh! Not so much! But yeah maybe it is becoming less stigmatized within Hetero sexuality. I know rimming is often practiced with Femdom body worships good to hear Maledom is finally catching up (yes that was wrote tongue in cheek and yes I realized that could be another pun) . Joking aside its a pleasurable experience more should try.
chris hamlin
3 years ago • Dec 8, 2020

Anal rimming prolongs the sexual experience and is wonderful

chris hamlin • Dec 8, 2020
as a bi-sexual submissive, i have given anal rimings to both men and women since as long as i can remember. i do it because it extends the experience for the man or woman i am serving. Anal rimming also demonstrates to the person i am adoring that i will do anything, no matter how nasty, the please them. it places me on a much lower level than they are. These days, i am more careful than i the past, washing the ass , making things cleaner. i'm older and have to watch myself more carefully the in the past.
When i was a young man, i took no precautions and did it in cars, behind bushes, glory holes, wherever. i haver got sick but that's probably just luck.

The reason i rim is because i know what sensual pleasure it gives the man or woman i am adoring - it is my extra gift.

slave chris
Miki
3 years ago • Dec 9, 2020
Miki • Dec 9, 2020
I hesitated to reply here.. Yes.. It feels great. "Butt" make note: Hygienic prep is key. After that.. Do that to me and I'm your slave.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Is Anal Rimming the new Blowjob?

MasterKnowsBestTO wrote:

Thoughts??

Not at all for me. For me, any act of penetration is Top/Dom. Being gay may have something to do with that, idk? For me, the physical and psychological are inextricably connected, and penetration, putting Their Self inside of a bottom/sub is intrinsic to being Dom/Top.

i can see how the dynamic could be very different with hetero, especially between a Domme and a sub male? But i can imagine even that scenario where a sub can only suck on the Dommes clitoris?

To me, giving a blowjob is being penetrated and results in a Man opening, molding, changing and leaving a part of 'Himself' in me. Rimming (to me) is the opposite, it is doing penetration and opening. It feels very vulnerable when a Man rims me, another form of fucking.

In hook up situations i have encountered guys who identify as "top" who wanted me to rim them, i will politely decline to do anything with them. i respect who they are, but they are not a match for me. In the gay community i have never encountered a guy who identifies as "Total Top" who had any interest in my penis or wanted me to have any interest in His anus. Thankfully, lol. So many of our labels are personally defined. Not saying those guys don't exist, but there seems to be a general understanding.
Tthomas
Tthomas • Dec 9, 2020
Miki wrote:
I hesitated to reply here.. Yes.. It feels great. "Butt" make note: Hygienic prep is key. After that.. Do that to me and I'm your slave.

Everyone is not the same Miki. Some like it and some don't.

99 % love a BJ. Not everyone enjoys rimming. Thats why its not the new BJ.

IT is great.