Online now
Online now

So How Did You Find THE CAGE?

Inexperienced​(sub male)
7 years ago • Oct 11, 2016
Inexperienced​(sub male) • Oct 11, 2016
I think I heard of thecage.co.il on FetLife or looked for an alternative for it, and somehow managed to contact them without knowing Hebrew and asking if they had a translated version of the site.  Then they sent me here!

FetLife was extremely annoying for me, especially with how hard it made it to meet people.  I don't meet people on Facebook (which I have thankfully left), I only add people that I know.  Since FetLife is like a kinky Facebook I don't meet people on there either.

This site makes it so much better.  I just wish we had it earlier, when I was still in America!

Now I'm in a situation where I live in Israel and could use the thecage.co.il site, which has more Israelis, but I don't know enough Hebrew 😕  I am hoping more Israelis will join this global version of The Cage icon_smile.gif  and more people in general!
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Oct 11, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 11, 2016
I hope we get more users from Israel and elsewhere too, Inexperienced!  And welcome to THE CAGE!  Looking forward to seeing you around the site icon_smile.gif
Tim Treadwell​(dom male)
7 years ago • Oct 14, 2016
Tim Treadwell​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2016
I was searching the web for BDSM sites and stumbled upon the cage,
Haven't made any connections yet, but it's still nice to have a site for people with a like mind. 
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Oct 14, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 14, 2016
Welcome Tim!  Looking forward to seeing you around the site icon_smile.gif
Pictdragon
7 years ago • Oct 24, 2016
Pictdragon • Oct 24, 2016
Heard about it on both FetCast and Erotic Awakening podcasts
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Oct 24, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 24, 2016
Great to hear Pictdragon! Two of our favs!  Welcome!