Online now
Online now

What would you think?

Boo78​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 2, 2021

What would you think?

Boo78​(sub female) • Jan 2, 2021
This is a question to all the Doms and subs out there in Cageland..... If you were meeting your 'one' for the first time would any of you think it would be acceptable or appropriate to meet in a tent??? I will be honest I am not a tent girl ever but I was a little shocked when a Dom suggested a first time meet in a tent.... Those who know me would crease with laughter at this suggestion and please I totally get the love of the outdoors and I am not opposed to getting out there and do so regularly, it's just not my first choice of accommodation but if your Dom truly gets the person you are why would he think a quick fumble in a 2 man tent be OK?? And should it not warrant something a little more special?? Answers on a postcard please 😊
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Bahahahhahaha I can’t imagine you in a tent getting down and dirty...wait my foots stuck on the post there...sorry rock in me back 🤦🏽‍♀️😂, but yeah no like it’s somewhere public or a no go and after that the tent is for when you’ve known each other a wee bit longer cause it’s such an intimate and close accommodations LOL...personally...
Boo78​(sub female)
LaVieEnRose wrote:
Bahahahhahaha I can’t imagine you in a tent getting down and dirty...wait my foots stuck on the post there...sorry rock in me back 🤦🏽‍♀️😂, but yeah no like it’s somewhere public or a no go and after that the tent is for when you’ve known each other a wee bit longer cause it’s such an intimate and close accommodations LOL...personally...

I probably should have said FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!
dirmn​(dom male)
dirmn​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2021
That's definitely objectively weird.
    The most loved post in topic
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Jan 2, 2021
I too have had to face the similar option... To tent or not to tent...
- it's a pretty dire position to be put in.

What on earth could this dom be thinking?!?!!!
Boo78​(sub female)
[quote="Moongirl"]I too have had to face the similar option... To tent or not to tent...
- it's a pretty dire position to be put in.

What on earth could this dom be thinking?!?!!![/quote

And that's exactly what I ended up thinking Moongirl..... Lol..... Maybe I should put it on my limits... No tent action please lol
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Jan 2, 2021
Heheee, the lack of loo is also a vital component to building said romantic scene.... Smh!