Online now
Online now

What would you think?

dirmn​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 3, 2021
dirmn​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2021
Any trust a sub is asked to give should be earned. A prospective sub who doesn't demand that I earn their trust would give me pause. From the other side of it, asking a sub to compromise (or even skip) that process is - in my opinion - a big red flag.
Links​(switch male)

A bit unusual

Links​(switch male) • Jan 3, 2021
Definitely a weird place to meet anyone, even that special someone, for the first time. Somewhere public would be a lot more comfortable for myself personally. Not to mention a lot safer. It's a bit of a red flag if you are being pressured into doing something you are uncomfortable with, as long as you have already made that known, I'm not really sure what this individual is thinking.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Injun IS a racist term, if you meant indigenous or Native American that is completely different. Looking at your profile English isn’t your first language I’m assuming since you’re from Turkey. So maybe that is a lesson for everyone! Cause I’m guessing that wasnt your intent but more a matter language.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
Okay, I may be laughing a little too hard at this. I mean how does he approach (he clearly has said it to more than one)... Is it like a "So, I think we get along and would love to meet with you.... in my tent?"

Or

Does he ask if you like camping?

I am very curious about this.
Boo78​(sub female)
Boo78​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2021
Morley wrote:
Okay, I may be laughing a little too hard at this. I mean how does he approach (he clearly has said it to more than one)... Is it like a "So, I think we get along and would love to meet with you.... in my tent?"

Or

Does he ask if you like camping?

I am very curious about this.

No he just said how could we do this??? Would I know of anywhere that you could pitch a tent?? Did I ever say I could ever camp??? No?!!!!!!! My response was we will figure something out which translates to..... Not on your nelly will I have in a tent have my ideal scene so I will organise anything but that lol...... Red flag right there!!! I am worth more than a tent 😉🎪
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}

Its 2021 not 1821

Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Jan 3, 2021
Bondage My Heart wrote:
Moongirl wrote:
Bondage My Heart wrote:
Maybe he is Injun.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Racist much?!!!

What the hell is a problem with all of you people today?
Everything anymore is racist, everybody is meaning, you can't write nothing!
What is racism in here?!
They used to live in tent! Aren't they?!
So costumes wearing and all this things are racism or it was them culture?!
If somebody wrote that he/she wants to meet in castle and I comment "maybe he/she is a queen" is it racism too?!
Before you calling someone racist or shitting ask what person want say or you think you can see throught letters!
Go away!

This going for
@Island Mistress too

No, I won't go away. What you said was completely inappropriate and racist. Injun is a term the uneducated new comers used. Not all Indigenous people lived in Tipis. I know English is not your first language but in this day and time you would know that my people are not called injuns. I am far from a snowflake. I will always stand up for my people when ignorance is shown. That is the only way to stop the ignorance. People now say stop being so sensitive because you aren't usually called out for the words you say. Now people are finally speaking out and calling people out on the ignorant things they say. I am someone who has fought loving who I was because of people like you. So it is you who has to grow up...and maybe educate yourself a little so that ignorance gets smaller.
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Jan 3, 2021
Bondage My Heart wrote:
@LaVieEnRose
English isn't my native language and I had no idea it's racist term, still I don't understand why.
I have nothing against them and I love them culture, colors etc
We in here not looking it as a racist or to call someone "injun" like a bad way or thinking on that way then to explain on which type of people we mean, it doesn't exist, also I have no idea how to call them by using English language.
Google translate offered "Injun" and "Indian" .
We are all coming from different side of world, using different terms with different cultures and people today are so much into racism things, I'm the one who doesn't look people by colors, nation etc so calling me racist is a big insult for me as well.
Not everybody is that or not everybody meaning/thinking bad with words which using, people should ask explanations before judging you or calling as they do.

You really need to sit yourself down and have a chat with yourself! Or better still go back to school.
Quit digging yourself into a deeper racist hole- its deeply unappealing.
Zhivago
Zhivago • Jan 3, 2021
If you have to ask, then there is your answer. Personally, I really wouldn't care. It's all about who they are as a person.
Dai and charlie
Dai and charlie • Jan 3, 2021
He seems a bit...in-tents

All joking aside, as others have said, a first meet should definitely be somewhere public. Often there will also be no play on the first meets, as it's about getting to know each other in person and deciding with a clear head whether this person seems like a good fit.
Boo78​(sub female)
Boo78​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2021
Dai and charlie wrote:
He seems a bit...in-tents

All joking aside, as others have said, a first meet should definitely be somewhere public. Often there will also be no play on the first meets, as it's about getting to know each other in person and deciding with a clear head whether this person seems like a good fit.

Definitely not a good fit but I'm thinking his 'playing at being a supposed Dom' is more than offensive to all the real and genuine Doms out there that know how to treat their subs and provide a safe and seductional place for a very special occasion x