Online now
Online now

What would you think?

Sesten
3 years ago • Jan 3, 2021
Sesten • Jan 3, 2021
My personal feeling is that the first meeting should ALWAYS be in public. That way, if either party’s spider sense starts tingling, they can disengage in a way that doesn’t put them
In any danger.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s been my experience that 98% of the people in the lifestyle are good, decent people, but you don’t want to end up being the unlucky person who meets a member of the 2 percent.
Dai and charlie
Dai and charlie • Jan 3, 2021
Boo78 wrote:

Definitely not a good fit but I'm thinking his 'playing at being a supposed Dom' is more than offensive to all the real and genuine Doms out there that know how to treat their subs and provide a safe and seductional place for a very special occasion x

Unfortunately this seems to be becoming more and more common. The lifestyle is becoming more accessible and awareness is rising thanks to pop culture, which is great. However it comes with the issue that any Tom, Dick and Harry thinks that applying the "Dom" label to themselves means that they can get a sub to do whatever they like without question or regard for sanity or personal safety.

Whilst i've not had anyone be as bold as suggesting a tent (likely in the middle of nowhere = hell no), I got told it was "cute" that i wanted to meet for a coffee before joining a "Dom" in a hotel room. He expressed surprise that "any Dom would be so patient" with someone so "obviously inexperienced and scared" - huge red flags go off in my head if anyone claiming to be a Dom does not insist on or at least agree to a public meet in the first instance. After all, they're taking a risk by meeting us too.

~charlie
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2021
Stating the obvious . . .

There are a number of reasons why he may be suggesting a rendezvous in the woods . . . None of which strike a cord of sanity . . .

1. Let’s camp in a tent . . .because he’s a serial killer or is into kidnapping and bad things . . .

2. He doesn’t actually have a job, might be homeless and cannot afford an actual hotel room. . .

3. He’s actually a kid (or adult) living in his parents basement and he isn’t allowed conjugal visits . . .

4. He has money but doesn’t want to put this on his credit card since his wife will see the bills and . . .

So far, I haven’t seen any positive points of view on this . . .
Boo78​(sub female)
Boo78​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2021
Literate Lycan wrote:
Stating the obvious . . .

There are a number of reasons why he may be suggesting a rendezvous in the woods . . . None of which strike a cord of sanity . . .

1. Let’s camp in a tent . . .because he’s a serial killer or is into kidnapping and bad things . . .

2. He doesn’t actually have a job, might be homeless and cannot afford an actual hotel room. . .

3. He’s actually a kid (or adult) living in his parents basement and he isn’t allowed conjugal visits . . .

4. He has money but doesn’t want to put this on his credit card since his wife will see the bills and . . .

So far, I haven’t seen any positive points of view on this . . .

Yep I think number 4 is very apt.... Most fake Domz blame their partners for their failures which is pathetic on so many levels x
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 4, 2021
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Jan 4, 2021
I watched an episode of Criminal Minds last night that sounded like this scenario. "Girl meets up with guy she's never met in person from the internet in a remote place where no one can hear her screams as she's raped and then chopped up into cubes so her remains are never found"

Don't do that.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 4, 2021
People need to learn and recognize what a Dom is. Stop placing subs in a virtual category of weak and strong responses to text. Enforce the kink friendly community they speak of. Quit hating kinks that society decides is acceptable or not. And fix the garbage for BDSM so you can live freely for style!

They just don't get it... we're not just dating. We want to truly explore! Share our freedom of loving kinks. And ignore the frowning for strange sexual interests! It's not all about abuse and calling people trash. It's about the BDSM categories and healthy relationships! Learn before you speak!

By garbage I mean games about disrespect in a non consensual and violating way! And the lack of a good conduct code towards dirty cheats!
Tthomas
Tthomas • Jan 4, 2021
I just keep thinking........

If they think this is ok for a first meeting what in the world will they come up with next?

I have scheduled us to go on a fishing trip, bring your best nylons and heels they are mandatory.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2021
In a tent? Seriously? Did he give you instructions besides? Like .. park way down the road? Bring a bag of lye? Got any pack shovels? I am definitely not submissive, on any level, but that setup is creepy as fuck 101. Methinks your inner voice might be screaming, twer I to offer advice, it would be to listen to it,
FetishPet​(sub trans woman)
It is ALWAYS your call where when and how no matter what orientation anyone is, If this is not expected and respected by the --- fill in here--- wanting to meet you, simply don't meet !

Anyone meeting anyone should meet in safe and public places. It the one wanting to meet you tries anything other then the same.. be aware.