Online now
Online now

Rules?

littleMagpie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 6, 2021

Rules?

littleMagpie​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2021
Hey lovelies.

So...we’re kinda reworking some things and I was curious to know (if you are able and willing to share) if there are any particular rules involved in your dynamic that you enjoy or feel you need the most?

He asked me if I have anything I’d like or need and I hit a blank, as always in the moment!

So any insights would be amazing.

*bosies*
rosethorn​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 6, 2021
rosethorn​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2021
Most of my rules are due to reds and limits but in terms of what i need it tends to be i will say as we go for the first few months. But his job as dom is to look after and he can't do that unless i say. After a while he will be able to read me a bit better and know.
ObsidianOx​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 7, 2021
ObsidianOx​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2021
My first rule is: Communicate often, be it just keeping in touch thought the day or discussing changes to current limits. I find it very important to make sure we are in alignment.

With new subs I tell them to question everything. Variants in terminology can cause some confusion, for their sake so they understand the scenario I wish to put them in. if a Dom doesn't let you ask questions about what they wish to subject you to run!

A few personal rule:

Safe word always, also safe word work both ways I can use it as well. Also use it in any group setting as well if you feel a third party may need assistance.

Cum and tell: Simple sharing of past act be it loved or loathing. Expression of desires and potential next scenarios are welcome.

Minimal three text a day "Good Morning", "Random slutty text" and a "Good night"

Wellness text 1: if Sub leave my place text when they arrive home, in return I do the exact same thing.

Wellness text 2: feeling anger, depressed or frustrated? I'm here to support you in non kink related scenarios as well.

Spot checking: I encourage my subs to tell me if I am slipping in my duties. No one is perfect and I like that it keeps me on my toes.
    The most loved post in topic
gritandgrace
gritandgrace • Jan 7, 2021
We don't have many, but the two that we both agreed on from the start that have made the most difference are:

1. 100% honesty at all times
2. 100% effort

Sounds overly simple, but it's amazing how many of our bumps in the road have been caused by one of these two not being fully followed...even yesterday I hesitated to share 100% of what I was feeling about something which led Him to misinterpret it, causing conflict that we had to take time to unpack.
Good luck to you in setting your dynamic up for success in the long run by putting this effort in at the start!
littleMagpie​(sub female)
littleMagpie​(sub female) • Jan 7, 2021
Thank you so much ^^,

I’ve managed to find a few bits and pieces and hopefully enough to bring back a few things, excited to farther things now ^^,