Online now
Online now

The Hottest Things Your Partner has Ever Said...

MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
3 years ago • Jan 9, 2021

The Hottest Things Your Partner has Ever Said...

Hi Loves! 💖

A few friends and myself had this discussion earlier. So I got curious. A friend of mine is writing this book...she already wrote the first one and it was really good! It's about a first time Dominant stepping out on their own within the lifestyle. It highlights their experiences...struggles...heartbreaks...frustrations...desires...and etc.

So she's working on her 2nd installment. We had a Zoom about the draft for the second book and told her the flirting scenes were blah. The 1st book was wayyyy hotter. And I mean clamp your legs together hotter as you read a single line for the 5th time.

My favorite line of the first one was when a male Dominant told the main character (after numerous orgasms and the character was "too exhausted to blink")

"I'm going to be honest with you. I like to fuck. And I'm good at it. I'm not going to apologize for how your body responds to my cock. Especially not when you're still drooling while looking at it"

So then my question is?

What are some of the hottest things you've ever heard that just made you drool?

-Kira
Miki
Miki • Jan 9, 2021
Keeping with OP:
Hottest thing ever said? "I wana do you in the ass."
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 9, 2021
"I like the way you think"

From two guys.

Lets me know that they are paying attention to the mind and not just sex.

To know they like the challenge of intelligence and are aware of the wit enough to show you their eyes are possibly focused on your personality.

So seductive I ask whether it's the man saying that or the "man" who wants you to think he acknowledges you in your corner.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
I don't know if I ever responded. I do think I at least once responded, "I think you are kinda interesting yourself." Because it was super early! lol

Damn! Hot!

Ok...ok...wait...because you are about to cause a nose bleed up in here lol That is sooo hot. Ok. Honestly? What did you do? How did you react? Curiosity killed the cat? But...

Meowwww...😂

Quirkyrebel wrote:
"I like the way you think"

From two guys.

Lets me know that they are paying attention to the mind and not just sex.

To know they like the challenge of intelligence and are aware of the wit enough to show you their eyes are possibly focused on your personality.

So seductive I ask whether it's the man saying that or the "man" who wants you to think he acknowledges you in your corner.
You did NOT just blow that off! 😂😂😂 My heroine! But I honestly have said myself...

"Who is this?"

My brain does NOT function that damn early lol 😂

Quirkyrebel wrote:
I don't know if I ever responded. I do think I at least once responded, "I think you are kinda interesting yourself." Because it was super early! lol
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
I acted normal and just kept chatting! There's no way I was going to directly say that they made an impression on me! But the behavior from both sides (Kinky communication) was the next factor to test. I guess words don't mean everything to me! It's the intention that does!