Online now
Online now

Dominants - what do you get out of being a dominant?

hisbabyxo​(sub female){MasterAC}
3 years ago • Jan 10, 2021

Dominants - what do you get out of being a dominant?

For me, as a submissive, it is very freeing to be freed of all responsibility and decision-making. I love the idea of another person having total control over me. I am wondering what your favourite parts of being dominant are? What do you get from this kind of relationship?
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 10, 2021
My wife claims all the time, usually mostly when fighting, that I need to have control. In all actuality I have a blissful feeling of giving guidance and direction as needed or wanted. Granted I dont think anyone would think twice about having a slave that does whatever they can to please you, but in my lifetime I've seen far too much wrong with the way the world is and being able to direct and teach other how to be harmonious in any way gives me a great feeling g of releif as if I'm doing my small part to change the world to be a better place for future generations
ManchesterMaster
ManchesterMaster • Jan 10, 2021
For me, I enjoy the knowledge that I know my partner that well I can care for them and turn them on without them having to say a word and the level of trust that must exist within the relationship to make it work.

Plus I like giving orders.
dirmn​(dom male)
dirmn​(dom male) • Jan 10, 2021
For myself, earning that level of trust is the most meaningful part of living as a dominant.

It's incredibly fulfilling to be a guide and a protector, and it's very pleasing to be obeyed and worshiped, but in a healthy dynamic, all of that is rooted in the trust that's been earned.
    The most loved post in topic
Sesten
3 years ago • Jan 11, 2021
Sesten • Jan 11, 2021
For me, it is a Combination of things. I like the control, I like being able to take care of someone, and I like being in a position of teaching and training. I have also found that slaves tend to be much more loving, which is also important to me.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 11, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 11, 2021
Simple answer - hopefully the same thing she gets from being a sub.

Ideally, every dynamic is a symbiotic relationship. Even in missionary there must be a top and a bottom.
Every relationship is in some way a power exchange - emphasis on 'exchange' - and you can't have a dynamic with only yourself (aka jerking off.)
But you also can't walk into a crowded room and simply dominate or submit to everyone you meet.

It may not read like the Theory of Dominance 101 textbook, but what I get from being a Dom:
- The power of taking total control of every part of her and her life.
- Her words and actions that say that she is justified in her submission to me.
- Satisfaction from knowing that I will enjoy and take care of and use and protect what is mine.
- The pride I feel for both of us when she says "I am never happier than when I am serving you."
- Knowledge that we are doing our parts to/for each other - whatever those parts are.

I could Daddy or spank or hurt or humiliate or cage or piss on anyone. But with her it is an intimate sharing of ourselves. Otherwise it's all bullshit.

So the answer is - I get Domspace, she gets subspace, we get a relationship in which I choose to dominate her, and she chooses to submit to me, it is exactly what we both want, and it makes us both happy, and neither of us can do it without the other.

(Plus I like giving orders.)