Online now
Online now

Thoughts?

Boo78​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 18, 2021

Thoughts?

Boo78​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2021
OK this is not a rant but more an acknowledgement and a giggle for myself and another sub here. I would love to know your thoughts. We were both played by a let's say supposed dom on here (he certainly doesn't deserve a D!!). When it all came to light, myself and the other sub became really good friends and we wish we knew all that we knew in hindsight but...... The dom has now blocked both of us which is hilarious considering he considers himself 1. An adult and 2. A catch of some kind. My question is..... Is this to hide a trail for some others that he will no doubt try to fool again? It's quite sad really because the only reason that he could be bothered blocking us that 1. We could cause trouble for future subs or 2. He cares. One thing for sure is he is clearly deluded and subs will always find out in the end because that's the lovely thing here..... We look out for each other...... Answers on a postcard please 😁
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2021
I imagine it is a tactic to keep you from pestering him or following his forum posts. But a block will not keep you off any forum he may be on.

I've had many situations where I and another sub friend were approached by the same guy but depending on what we looked for, he changed his story.

I tell this type all the time, women talk. It is why I encourage other women to make friends and know who you are friends with. However, you need to know the quality of friendships just as much as the quality of suitors.

That goes for all who navigate this virtual world.
    The most loved post in topic
Boo78​(sub female)
SubtleHush wrote:
I imagine it is a tactic to keep you from pestering him or following his forum posts. But a block will not keep you off any forum he may be on.

I've had many situations where I and another sub friend were approached by the same guy but depending on what we looked for, he changed his story.

I tell this type all the time, women talk. It is why I encourage other women to make friends and know who you are friends with. However, you need to know the quality of friendships just as much as the quality of suitors.

That goes for all who navigate this virtual world.

This was way more than approaching..... A very underhanded way of having 2 subs.... Each not knowing about the other until it went a little pear shaped for him when he got caught. Positive thing is he was caught before doing serious emotional damage to either and to be fair neither of us would ever want to deal with the person again 😉
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 18, 2021
Sounds like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and ran away before he could be punished. Typical ubber-dom behavior. They take what they want and ghost. Either way as such is expected it at least sounds that while gaining more experience you also gained a sister
Boo78​(sub female)
House Talion wrote:
Sounds like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and ran away before he could be punished. Typical ubber-dom behavior. They take what they want and ghost. Either way as such is expected it at least sounds that while gaining more experience you also gained a sister

Yes you are so right... She is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside and deserved a lot better than that.... We both did but we can laugh about it now well more laughed at him 🙊
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Jan 18, 2021
House Talion wrote:

That's exactly what happened.
As much as knowing this vanilla pretender, was ultimately an unpleasant experience, you are so right about the gaining of a sister. A 'B and B sister' to be precise.