Online now
Online now

Your “Radioactive Spider Bite” Into Kink

eager qt
3 years ago • Jan 19, 2021

Your “Radioactive Spider Bite” Into Kink

eager qt • Jan 19, 2021
To borrow a question from the podcast Off the Cuffs: What was your radioactive spider bite into kink?

What made you realize the unconventional sexual interest(s) you have? What awakened that in you and made you curious to eventually explore more?

TV, film, books, other art, interpersonal experiences, etc.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 20, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2021
My first considerations of kinkiness came while watching horror films as a child. My favorite horror film growing up was Hellraiser, and I became infatuated with the Hellpriest mythos and the concept of the cenobites. I always found the dynamic between the villain and their victims enticing and adding the element of hedonism and otherworldly intelligence really spoke to me. On the other end of the spectrum, any story where the villain was purely Primal (like a werewolf) appealed to my predatory nature. One of my favorite characters is Hannibal Lecter. I always appreciated how well manifest was his sadistic manipulation of those around him, especially those he covets. This all really came to a head when I saw the remake of House on Haunted Hill and I realized that I had a particularly dark Medical fetish. Once I became sexual active, I began to build on my fantasies and interests, and it all kept going from there.
eager qt
eager qt • Jan 20, 2021
BlackEarthDuke wrote:
My first considerations of kinkiness came while watching horror films as a child. My favorite horror film growing up was Hellraiser, and I became infatuated with the Hellpriest mythos and the concept of the cenobites. I always found the dynamic between the villain and their victims enticing and adding the element of hedonism and otherworldly intelligence really spoke to me. .

You know, I really need to watch Hellraiser. A lot of folks' whose taste I really appreciate are fans.
BlackEarthDuke wrote:
This all really came to a head when I saw the remake of House on Haunted Hill and I realized that I had a particularly dark Medical fetish. Once I became sexual active, I began to build on my fantasies and interests, and it all kept going from there

Medical fetish is rife with...stimulating possibilities. Agree with you there. Thanks for sharing!
DrKrall
DrKrall • Jan 20, 2021
My very first girlfriend asked me to buy a book she wanted but couldn't afford. It was a big book, sort of an encyclopedia of sex and sexual practise. When we were alone she had this idea we should open the book on a random page, read what was on that page and try it out. We did and the page we opened said "Bondage". I thought it was all very silly but I tied her naked to the bed and had my way with her and well... We both liked it so much we never read the rest of the book, but started to experiment with rope, chains, whips and stuff.

Many years after we split up I told her how lucky it was that particular page came up, and she confessed she had a look at that very page already in the bookstore and got wet. That's why she wanted me to buy the book and all she had to do was figure out a way to get me onboard. She rigged the "random page" thing from the start.

So I guess you could say I was tricked into BDSM, and never looked back.
eager qt
eager qt • Jan 20, 2021
DrKrall wrote:
I guess you could say I was tricked into BDSM, and never looked back.

Not the worst use of deception. Haha. I appreciate the effort she put into the ruse. Do you think if she'd just brought it up in conversation you would have been into it?
DrKrall
DrKrall • Jan 20, 2021
eager qt wrote:
Not the worst use of deception. Haha. I appreciate the effort she put into the ruse. Do you think if she'd just brought it up in conversation you would have been into it?

I think I would have. We were young. I was in love and would have been willing to try pretty much anything she suggested, but she was very shy and extremely submissive (even if I didn't understand this until later) so she couldn't bring it up any other way. She needed CNC but neither of us knew there was a name for it.
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Jan 20, 2021
I was an 18 year old virgin and when my boyfriend at the time pulled me over his lap, pulled down my leggings, and spanked me with hand made leather paddles that he made while his other hand had a fistful of my hair.
He then began to control what I wore, when I texted him, and how I addressed him.

We didn’t last a long time because of clashing personalities, but after that I realized I needed more than what a vanilla relationship offers.
    The most loved post in topic