Online now
Online now

Questions for the brat-loving doms

LittleMissAdventure​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 20, 2021

Questions for the brat-loving doms

What to do you like in a bratty sub?
What don't you like?
How much do you enjoy (if at all) the challenge of making a brat submit to you?
How do you make that happen?
Does anyone else enjoy the potential creativity of finding new ways to (for subs) get away or (for doms) finally getting exactly what you want?

I'll probably have more questions as I get answers, but I want to start here because while I know I'm a brat, I want to know how to be part of something mutually satisfying and I think that a huge part of that is learning a bit more how doms think and feel and how I can communicate what I want and need.
DrWakko
3 years ago • Jan 20, 2021
DrWakko • Jan 20, 2021
I think there are two different question types being asked. To me bratty is different than being a brat. Bratty to me is being playful and it might appear to be annoying or obnoxious to some. Where someone who is a brat you just want to chloroform and put them outside. And yes that was a joke.

I spoke to someone about the whole brat thing. We decided that brat is pretty much an online thing. Most submissives attempt to be good and serve the one they are with. This doesn’t mean they can’t be bratty or playful.

Someone who is acting a brat usually has walls up and a lot of walls at that. The submissive then acts like a brat as a defense mechanism. Once someone takes the time to destroy those walls the brat will go away with the walls and they tend to be a happier person in the long run.

DW
    The most loved post in topic
Talisa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 23, 2021
Talisa​(sub female) • Jan 23, 2021
A sub will brat to look for boundaries, which means her Dom may need to be more firm and consistent with her. Women develop elaborate tests to weed out beta males, bratting being just one of many.

However, a sub being playfully bratty may just be that.. playful. Maybe the ‘punishment’ is the pleasure she’s seeking, and she is quite aware and actually counting on reaching the set boundary. This means she has learned to trust and follow her Dom, always a good thing.