Online now
Online now

BDSM, in a family

Max Heathen​(other male)
3 years ago • Jan 25, 2021

BDSM, in a family

Max Heathen​(other male) • Jan 25, 2021
This is nothing more than a question of curiosity as it doesn't effect me in anyway:

I see fellow kinksters who are Mom's and Dad's to their own offspring's and some of these imps (children) are still infant to under legal teens. Whether you are or not, I'm interested to know your thought/set up on: How would you keep a 24/7 dynamic going with imps in the house, especially with Covid school restrictions?

Whether you believe it's ethical or not, is not the question. I'm seeking idea's on how you uphold your M/S, D/S, DD/L/M, or any other variation you partake in. The catch to my question is: If it's not YOUR particular kink, you have no right to voice an opinion on it in my eyes so use your own dynamic and have fun with it! icon_biggrin.gif
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
3 years ago • Jan 26, 2021
We have our rules carefully crafted to be subtle in public - as we are under lockdown, with small (or imp as you phrase it) home from school too.

We do have a playroom - in the roof space. However, have learnt we cannot use it while small is in bed - as she hears noises.... That was interesting, I had mrs hogtied and was about to set to with the crop, when I heard a voice downstairs saying she could hear noises in the roof. Queue me running down the stairs - luckily dressed, to get small back to bed - while mrs is lying upstairs tied up and wondering. Since then we’ve kept to the bedroom - with a lock on the door....
    The most loved post in topic