Online now
Online now

Brat Tamer?

zandria​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 28, 2021

Brat Tamer?

zandria​(sub female) • Jan 28, 2021
I’m not even sure..... I’m new and I know I’m a brat, so I guess I’ll start there.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Forced will never work.....

Loved is best but that takes trust.

Being a brat Tamer is not a skill set. It's a title that a Brat bestows upon a Dom with wjome trust has been so developed that the Brat nomlonger feels the need to brat as a form of testing the trustability of a Dom. Fterwards, it's about attention and play and mental stimulation.

Stir and engage the mind of a Brat and the submission will follow.
    The most loved post in topic
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 28, 2021
zandria​(sub female)
Brat Tamer?
20 hours ago • 01/27/2021 7:20 pm
I’m not even sure..... I’m new and I know I’m a brat, so I guess I’ll start there.

How do you define "brat"?

Why do you think you need to be tamed?

And do you even know what that would look like?
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 29, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 29, 2021
To find one send messages to Doms. And act bratty after chatting a few days to try and find those immature or indifferent players! Respect each other and feel like both of you are accepted. If he doesn't want to deal with brats he'll overreact, spank rp for no reason, or simply tell you he wants obedient submissives! Don't sex rp the first month because he needs time to build attraction. Good luck! Be on guard!

And realize this is a person. Not a Disney movie! I'll type that straight out!
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 30, 2021
I disagree with Quirkyrebel.

Do not play games. There are men out there who like to find unruly women so they can hurt them.

Since you haven't even answered one question posed here, we can't know what you think a brat is. So how about a response?
Master13​(dom male){MajesticLy}
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
Dont have a clue - I am not however fond of the word tamer.
I honestly believe if you openly communicate, have a thick skin ( not easily offended) and dont go into any dynamic with intentions of changing someone. I have come to really enjoy this site and all the different personalities and roles.
Little, middle, brat, sub, dom, slaves, and all others. If you go into it and truly want to know a person then be honest and communicate.
I am by no means an expert at this but I do find a brat is an awesome person to communicate with. Just like with any dynamic though if you cant make it to friend level then its nit going to work.

Sorry - most likely not a lot of help