Online now
Online now

Not sure I am right here...

SweetBrattyLittle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 16, 2021
Good job calling Doms out on their bullshit. If my Dom walks off and come back even 1 day, I'm like nope! U need to prove to me you are staying. I wouldn't start a relationship that way because it takes two. I need to prove I'm worthy of him as well as he needs to prove that he is worthy of my submission.

To all asshole doms:
Submission is a fucking gift not right!

He did wrong. He should make it right. But remember he is human and has a right to his feelings...so do u. If he doesn't want to make things right, he isn't worth your time and you need to move on
Kelpi
Kelpi • Feb 16, 2021
As they say once bitten twice shy. You have to wonder what happen to all the other subs he was talking to. Listen to your inner voice and don't be led in by his charm. I have givenn my heart away just to have it thrown back at me but I still try to find someone who wants it. As my ex told me I am to much of an asshole to be with anyone so I think this time I wait and see.
Miki
Miki • Feb 16, 2021
He Vanished? Forget About Him. He's a Loser.

My 2 cents
Wandering Willow​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 21, 2021
I feel honestly..you need to go with your gut. Someone could tell you all day long why you should, while someone else tells you why you shouldn’t, but you’re gonna go with what you feel because you know the whole story we don’t. I feel you should be cautious because you and you’re heart are worth someone who deserves it. So just think of that as you continue.

Best hopes and wishes!