Online now
Online now

Expectations

curiousmelo​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jan 31, 2021

Expectations

curiousmelo​(sub male) • Jan 31, 2021
Hi! I'm new here and consider myself a sub even though I never tried playing that role, just the thought of it is exciting. Im only 20 but my ideal relationship i think would be would a master/sub, someone good looking and well built who is agressive and assertive, also someone who cares about me and my pleasure, outside the sex part the relationship would be normal but still I'd want someone who teases and is clever about it. Am I thinking of something not real?
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 31, 2021
Anything is possible, but expect to see a glimpse of what you want in most ppl you meet with the general understanding that 99% of them are a lie
KisforKitten​(sub female)
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Jan 31, 2021
Hey,
I think it is doable and your dream isn't unrealistic at all. I guess the only advice I would give is that you have quite a few ideas about what you want so it might take a little longer to find someone with the whole package. Also I found over time and after more experience in the kink world my ideas about what I wanted changed quite a lot as I learnt and grew and experienced. I realised that it was really important for me to stay openminded and be open to my preferences changing.

I hope you find what you're looking for xxx
    The most loved post in topic
poppyclaire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 1, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2021
I think kisforkitten is exactly right. What you describe is definitely possible. It may not come exactly as you imagine it but the fun is in the journey. Have experiences. Be open. You won't know what you really want/need until you try it out.

But be careful. Some people can be very predator and even abusive. If you're not sure reach out, people here have been generally welcoming.

Good luck icon_smile.gif