Online now
Online now

But where does a girl find ears?!?

Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
3 years ago • Feb 1, 2021

But where does a girl find ears?!?

I've earned a reward from my Sir (yay!)

I get to choose three options for ears headbands and my Sir will choose one.

I'm looking at Fox, cat or bunny ears (I don't identify as a pet, but I love ears!)

Etsy is a logical choice, but quiet expensive, particularly when you factor in potential duty fees. Amazon looks pretty cheesy, but is a last resort.

Where do you source your ears??
Have you seen any that an ears girl may love? All suggestions welcome.
Especially within Canada.

Many thanks in advance!
KisforKitten​(sub female)
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2021
Awww i'm so excited for you and I know just the place!!!!

It's called Kitten's Playpen and they're in Canada!! I've brought ears from them before and they are so gorgeous and soft, everything is made to order so they're not the cheapest but their designs are so sweet they're also really well made and durable. I got mine shipped to the UK and it took forever but if you're already in Canada I can't imagine it would take too long at all.

There is another shop which is very similar to Kitten's Playpen called Kittens and Kink but it's based in Germany so not sure that's so great for shipping.

I totally agree about Etsy, it's so nice to support them businesses but when the shipping is extortionate it gets hard to justify.

I hope you find your dream ears icon_smile.gif

Kitten xx
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 1, 2021
Etsy is a start, but as KisforKitten suggested there are more than a few places to be found outside of etsy or amazon. A basic google search should show you anyone on any site or of their own site or facebook that have what you're waiting for.

Honestly my wife would be great at finding you exactly what you're looking for. She has this talent for finding the best stuff at ridiculously low prices from some ppl that dont even have a site or page
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 1, 2021
Most ears are made by hand. Most of the time these vendors sell these ears at bdsm conventions around the US. For a lot of these vendors these conversations are their primary source of income and use sites like Etsy as a backup for sales.

Since there are no conventions in the near future and there haven't been conventions in almost a year. I am willing to bet some of these craftsmen/craftwomen have to up their prices a bit to survive.

Support your local kinky crafters. Times are tough. They may not be able to survive this pandemic. They are too small or more under the table so they can’t get government funds.
theirlovedsub​(sub female)
I bought my stuff from etsy. Yes, I agree the etsy sellers are more expensive than Amazon, but I have adored what has been crafted for me.

I went with sellers who have many great reviews and who were able to talk with me a bit to understand what I wanted. I've had nothing but great luck.
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Feb 1, 2021
Etsy has really pretty ones and if you look enough, some aren’t even that expensive and might even have free shipping. I’m not sure if this store exists where you live but it’s called Claire’s. It’s a store for teenage girls and I find they sell most things that are considered cute like ears. Another place I’d suggest is YesStyle. The only problem with this place is that it takes about a month or so for things to arrive and there’s a certain money amount you need in order to get free shipping. You could also try a store that normally sells Halloween costumes as they might have animal ears.
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
Thank you so much for the suggestions so far! Keep them coming!

To be clear, I'm not looking for a "cheapest option," just good options to ask someone else to purchase for me 😊.

I'm looking for good quality, preferably Canadian made, since I don't want to present my Sir with options that could cost double by the time customs is through with it.

Google bounces me almost exclusively to Etsy, Amazon, and straight 'outta China.

KisforKitten, Kittens Playpen is EXACTLY what I had in mind! Thank you! Any other suggestions in the same vein are greatly appreciated 😊😊
Mastry​(dom male)
Mastry​(dom male) • Feb 1, 2021
KisforKitten wrote:
It's called Kitten's Playpen and they're in Canada!!

Playpen, is a nice site to use, hopefully things have changed over the years. A few years ago my partner at the time and I waited months for her custom collar. Eventually we requested a refund.
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2021
TeamCatzo is a shop on Etsy that makes gorgeous ears. I believe they're in Russia though so doesn't really solve the import issues. Worth checking out sometime though! They make a ton of really cute themed ears.