Online now
Online now

In a Relationship and in a CB?

Tolman
6 years ago • Oct 12, 2017

In a Relationship and in a CB?

Tolman • Oct 12, 2017
Many of the stories and articles I have read in the past seem to be men fantasising about having to wear a chastity device in a relationship. I was wondering how many men wear chastity devices in a relationship? My wife is the dominant one in our marriage and she has me wear a cb6000s every now and then as a reminder of who is in charge. Are there any wives or girlfriends that do the same thing?
TheEdge​(other male)
TheEdge​(other male) • Oct 12, 2017
My girl friend And I have been experimenting with chastity every now and then mostly because I had the fantasy and I knew about the effects it has on me. Holding on cumming definitely changes most men and I like the way I am and how I get it makes it so much easier to submit. She wasn’t crazy about it cause she loves to feel me. But she also sees the difference and she likes to do that to me every now and then because how horny it makes me and how bad it makes me want her and she enjoys that. And that’s why recently I really been trying to control myself and use mental chastity so we both can enjoy the same concept.
    The most loved post in topic
Tolman
Tolman • Oct 12, 2017
My wife says the same thing. She says I listen much better when I don't get to cum. While she uses the cb as a motivator, normally I don't wear it. But I am also kept in long term chastity. I would be in big trouble if I did cum without her permission.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 13, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 13, 2017
I've done some of that although my sub at the moment is terrified of it (good thing to threaten him with icon_razz.gif). It can be A LOT of fun..especially with lots of teasing. It definitely makes male subs more submissive, although without any erotic element you can quickly kill the libido, although some of you may like that.

I'll just add I've had a few friends who have engaged in chastity play with long distance/online submissives. Don't be stupid and mail your CB key across the world icon_razz.gif And yes, you do need to take it off to clean properly from time to time.

Don't forget airport metal detectors!
Tessallia​(sub male)
6 years ago • Oct 14, 2017
Tessallia​(sub male) • Oct 14, 2017
I want to try a chastity device, but You can't tuck the cages (trying to hide the bulge cause I'm Trans MtF). And the only full belts I've seen that smooth the crotch are very expensive (also I can't seem to find where smooth crotch ones were.) I was wandering if anyone could tell me a good site to look at for a chastity belt.