Online now
Online now

Medical examination

AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 13, 2021

Medical examination

I get very aroused thinking about undergoing an in-depth examination from a nurse or doctor (or even better both). Being exposed and on show for them, the embarrassment of knowing them touching my body will make my nipples rock hard and leave me very wet, and how ashamed I will when they discover this. I fantasise about having to simply lay there whilst my body is manipulated and probed by various instruments, not able to do anything about it, oh that really gets me off.
Does anyone else fantasise about this?
eager qt
eager qt • Feb 13, 2021
Definitely! For the longest time this was my #1 fantasy. It’s a very fun idea.

The cold nature of it is probably the most appealing part to me. Being touched and physically manipulated without any interest in my response, no dialogue with me about it. And obviously there’s just something about cold metal tools and latex gloves...and ideally having one’s legs in exam stirrups at some point.
Soulful Sunflower​(sub female)
Omg yes,I spent a lot of time in hospital as a child for hip problems. One of my first fantasies as a young teen involved being examined sexually by an older male doctor.

I agree with what eager qt said,the cold nature of it,the metal tools and latex gloves and the thought of being spread open wide with my legs in stirrups is such an arousing thought. I like the idea of the shame I would feel from enjoying being examined in this way,the guilt of how my body would react and give away my arousal.
The thought of the doctor being completely professional and not getting off on examining me but him being aware that I am very much getting off on it.
    The most loved post in topic
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Feb 13, 2021
I have engaged in this particular scene quite a bit during my time as a kinky practitioner, embodying the role of the doctor. It is one of my absolute favorite roles to play and I thoroughly enjoy creating that sense of clinical disconnect that makes each boundary crossed during the examination that much more demeaning. It is a very psychological form of play for me and those with whom I engage in this way.
Miki
Miki • Feb 13, 2021
Don't sweat it! They know what they are doing, and they know natural reactions. If what you want is medical professionalism, you'll be fine. Of course there are a select few who take advantage of their positions to "get off" and if ever you feel violated, report it.

On the other hand, as a patient, if you like it (I do!!) just keep quiet. Enjoy the moment.