Online now
Online now

Feature suggestion....

IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 17, 2021

Feature suggestion....

IowaDom​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2021
Was just speaking with an old friend here on The Cage .. and was wondering ... we have send a message, and love this profile, but what about adding a "send a wink" link to profiles to allow somebody to show interest?
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Feb 17, 2021
I feel like that was already how hearts/profile loves were being used, no? I don't know why people would like mine otherwise lol
Lilyanna​(sub female)

Good idea

Lilyanna​(sub female) • Feb 17, 2021
I have liked people's profiles that I have no interest in simply because I thought they were well written or like what they had to say. I think others have liked mine for the same reason. Having a clear cut way to show interest in another person, other than sending a message, would be nice.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 17, 2021
We definitely want to expand these types of features. It's on our long "to do" list! Thank you for the feedback icon_smile.gif
theirlovedsub​(sub female)
theirlovedsub​(sub female) • Feb 17, 2021
Knightsundere wrote:
I feel like that was already how hearts/profile loves were being used, no? I don't know why people would like mine otherwise lol

That's how I've seen the hearts and treated them in the past.

I think a heart and a wink would be a great. I have seen many profiles I like, but didn't see myself "interested" therefore I didn't click love.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jul 28, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 28, 2021
From our help section:

You can manage who can CAGE Mail you or BOND Instant Messager* you in Preferences/Privacy or in your mailbox under Settings. You can allow everyone to contact you, Premium members only, or no one.

Please note our BOND instant text and voice messenger is a Premium only feature.
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 28, 2021

Hearts Like Profile

SageFlame​(sub female) • Jul 28, 2021
Knightsundere wrote:

I don't flirt on this site and heart profiles that have content I respect or that resonates with me. This is a community to me not a dating site.