Online now
Online now

Bots

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 22, 2021

Bots

House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2021
Within the past month I've received 1 message from 2 profiles that have both been here since 2018 and both have bot been back since the day they messaged me over a month ago. I'm sure we're all mature enough to k understand the world doesn't revolve around any of us and I e seen plentynof newbs that are here for quite a short time, but at least the newbs are respectful enough to respond before leaving. So the only conclusion I can come up with is they either got covid or they're simply bots allowed to be here for the sake of keeping active members active longer. Has anyone else seen a tivity like these bots?
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2021
I have seen this kind of thing fairly often.
A new s type will join the site and get bombarded with messages. They might respond to your message, they might not.
After a day or two, they are off the site.
A week or a month later, they may return to say that they have ‘the bestest Dom in the whole world’.
Four months later, they are back and they are ‘in mourning’ and ‘maybe it’s just not worth it’.
A few weeks after that, they either return in earnest to find something real, or they are ‘tentatively trying again’, having ‘trust issues’, but ultimately being a lost cause to whatever bullshit their wannabe Dom is spewing.

It happens all the time.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 22, 2021
We don't allow "bots" on THE CAGE. If you see anything suspicious report it.

Some people find the idea of bdsm tantalizing but when given the opportunity to explore they prefer to leave it in the realm of fantasy. Maybe they are scared, maybe they aren't ready, maybe it was a fleeting fancy. It can be frustrating but we have great people joining us every day who do stick around. Hang in there.

I promise we don't have a team of fembot subs here to engage you. Although I'm sure fembot army is on a few wish lists 😀
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
im so sad there is no fembot army. salty, salty tears/ Anyway i joined i think in 2016. i stuck around a little while and left bc i wasnt ready for an online community. clearly i came back as well. I dont know id go all 'bot' about such things. ive also seen many young women come to the site and chat in particular and never were able to feel comfortable. A lot can happen on 6 mths though, and i bet half have returned. Seemingly different but really theyd just found their voice
    The most loved post in topic