Online now
Online now

Kitten Play Online

↑ ↓
Kelpi
5 days ago • 02/23/2021 6:47 am

Kitten Play Online

Kelpi • 02/23/2021 6:47 am
I was talking to soneone and they asked if I knew how pet play worked online. Since I have never thought about it I thought I would ask you. I know what pet play is but never haved wanted or the chance to try it. So how does it work online?
MrFulmen
4 days ago • 02/24/2021 12:09 am
MrFulmen • 02/24/2021 12:09 am
Online kitten play is when you sit on your keyboard and refuse to move. icon_smile.gif

More seriously, I can think of a few directions one could go with it.

You could do straight up fantasy roleplay, where one person is typing things like "I mew and rub up against your leg," and the other one is responding "Aw. What a cute kitty you are. I scratch your head and..."

You could establish kitty-like tasks that the kitten partner has to do. Maybe they have to spend a certain time each day on all fours, or lap cream out of a saucer.

You could play with a kitty-like appearance. Buy your kitten ears and a tail. Make them wear a kitty collar with a little bell. Have them learn makeup tricks to make their face look feline. Then enjoy having them show off on camera.

You could explore hypnosis to give the kitten an experience of believing that they are a cat during your online sessions.

I'm sure there are more...
    The most loved post in topic