Online now
Online now

Kitten Play Online

Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 23, 2021

Kitten Play Online

Kelpi • Feb 23, 2021
I was talking to soneone and they asked if I knew how pet play worked online. Since I have never thought about it I thought I would ask you. I know what pet play is but never haved wanted or the chance to try it. So how does it work online?
MrFulmen
3 years ago • Feb 23, 2021
MrFulmen • Feb 23, 2021
Online kitten play is when you sit on your keyboard and refuse to move. icon_smile.gif

More seriously, I can think of a few directions one could go with it.

You could do straight up fantasy roleplay, where one person is typing things like "I mew and rub up against your leg," and the other one is responding "Aw. What a cute kitty you are. I scratch your head and..."

You could establish kitty-like tasks that the kitten partner has to do. Maybe they have to spend a certain time each day on all fours, or lap cream out of a saucer.

You could play with a kitty-like appearance. Buy your kitten ears and a tail. Make them wear a kitty collar with a little bell. Have them learn makeup tricks to make their face look feline. Then enjoy having them show off on camera.

You could explore hypnosis to give the kitten an experience of believing that they are a cat during your online sessions.

I'm sure there are more...
    The most loved post in topic
molly T​(sub trans woman){i wish !}
2 years ago • Apr 4, 2021
i have been kept/treated a human ''pet'' online, kept in a dog cage with webcam on it, collared, eating from a dog bowl etc, invariably kink and play get's installed, ie plugged and chastity, etc, i know some wear 'puppy' wear, i saw a subbi pup once at a munch, he was on all fours with a latex dog hood, and tail too,,, all good fun icon_smile.gif
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 4, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Apr 4, 2021
Hi Kelpi!
It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway. Trust and trustworthiness, a two way open communication with time invested in the connection. The windows of opportunity for intimacy and expression can take place online! Woa yeah.

Beginning with a willingness to explore outside the familiar. Your personal safety in the forefront and knowing your limits....limits for playing on the world wide web. Delete doesn't mean forget or disappear, it's all there somewhere. This circles back to the trust piece. Why would you trust this person? Not to bust the excitement bubble but in my opinion this should always be a consideration in person or on the net.

Practically speaking it would be using the following:

1. Mutual agreement with clear expectations communicated upfront
2. Pics
3. Calls
4. Cam
5. Text
6. Feedback with appreciation
7. Rinse, repeat

Have fun exploring the unique curves of your kinkiness!