Online now
Online now

Lurker

xLeah​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 24, 2021

Lurker

xLeah​(sub female) • Feb 24, 2021
So..I lurk.. I delete my profile.. Can't stay away coz the need is always there, then I come back and lurk more. 🙈 I know I need to find the right Man who will be the right Dom for be but I'm just so nervous that I won't. I know this is a silly post but I've been wanting to say something for so long to step out of my comfort zone. So here goes xxxx
    The most loved post in topic
xGiGix​(sub female)
xGiGix​(sub female) • Feb 24, 2021
Hi Leah, welcome!! I think it’s normal to be shy and apprehensive at first, especially if you’re completely new to the community. My advice is to just take the time to learn about yourself in this community, talk to people, figure out exactly what it is that you’re looking for so that others don’t take advantage of you. Learn about the different facets of bdsm and what interests you, have conversations about it, don’t be afraid to ask questions, there are plenty of people here that are willing to talk and help you feel more comfortable. Reach out any time!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 24, 2021
Hi xLeah,

Welcome icon_smile.gif

There is no wrong pace to go at... just what’s right for you. Lurk away. Plenty of exhibitionists who like to be watched anyway lol.

Everyone always has a purpose, even if they don’t see it.

Well done for stepping out, and allowing us to see you. And, Thank you.

There is a blog section which you can nestle down into, and make your own space. It can be a beautiful opportunity to learn to become more comfortable with being seen and heard... something that many of us may find (or have in the past, found) very uncomfortable.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck on your journey.
Sensualgent​(dom male)
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Feb 24, 2021
Dear xLeah,
well done for having the courage to take this first step.

There are many friendly, helpful and caring people on here with a world of experience. Get to know them on the forums and you may feel better about introducing yourself on your profile.
Remember, the regular doms and subs will always have your back.
Enjoy.
Love and strength,
SG
luckygirl
3 years ago • Feb 25, 2021
luckygirl • Feb 25, 2021
I am right there with ya! I am not extensively experienced but I have branched out and experimented over my lifetime in general, just didn't label my actions or needs. You are courageous for putting it all out there and being vulnerable, that is an awesome quality to possess. I will periodically delete my profile and swear off getting back on, until I can't fight the desire to log back on. No matter what happens in my life, oddly enough this lifestyle feels safe to me. Just my thoughts ❤️