Online now
Online now

Platonic kink?

L a r s​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 2, 2021

Platonic kink?

L a r s​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2021
Wondering if anyone here was similar to me.

I have been into tying folks since well before I knew about bdsm. Most of my experience came from tying up buddies, and having them try to get loose. Always loved the dominance of it, but in the same way boys like to wrestle.

Obviously, since I am here, you know that I am looking to explore that dominant side of me in a more intimate way. But I wondered if anyone else shared a kind of non-sexual relation to aspects of bdsm.

Peace
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • Mar 2, 2021
I believe a lot of us had similar experiences, but each in their own way.

For me, as a kid I would build characters and scenarios out of legos and they would often involve some form of restraint as part of the plot; of course I didn't know what it meant back then. As an adult I'm a fully fledged dominant with a particular taste for someone who looks good in bondage.

It's interesting to wonder how each of us first comes in contact with their kinky side in non sexual situations.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2021
I've always enjoyed artistic aspect. Building furniture, making tools, designing it all. My first was a 7 foot long cotton dragons tail which I seemed to excel at using
    The most loved post in topic