Online now
Online now

Is this site still active?

Badgirlblues​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 5, 2021

Is this site still active?

Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
Hello...yes, you...right..you don't have to turn around. I have a simple quesiton

Is this site still active? The last time I visited was about five months ago. i went on line today and visited the lobby chatroom, and there was no one in it but I. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum location (technical support), but the others made even less sense.

Cheers ; < )
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Mar 5, 2021
This site is as active as YOU make it! if you reach to others, they tend to reach back.

if you are here for partners, if you put in the effort in the right places...yeah its "active"
put that effort in the wrong places or no effort at all and it will yield nothing.

if you here for friendship, support and like minded...yeah its "active" and the same plays out.

The staff here are good at keeping out the bad.
the effort factor is always up to the individual, there is NO site anywhere that is BDSM nirvana, its always going to be about personal "effort"
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 6, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2021
I'm not so sure about the chat rooms, but as the site is as active as its members this site is quite active by the forums alone. Sadly you only see 10 per page which may make it seem less active as some ppl are still responding to posts made months ago then it seems as though ppl may not have been posting anything new within months which I must say is not the case.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2021
The lobby is active at various times of the day, and empty at others. This reflects time zones, some parts of the day North American members are active, then UK/European and there is a cross over time when there is a mixture.

It seems a bit off, to guage site activity by the lobby alone, looking at the sites main page its very obvious that the blogs are very active, forums active and other places show use. Lobby is not the heart of the site, as only a small number of members avail of it at any one time.

I agree with MissBonnie that Cage like many sites requires effort to be put in to reap any rewards, minimal, or no effort and nothing will occur.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 6, 2021
This is a member-driven website. Not an ATM you zoom up to, take what you want and zoom off again.

As MissBonnie​ said, it's what you make it. Stopping in every few months will probably not deliver much to your benefit.
Kelpi
3 years ago • Mar 7, 2021
Kelpi • Mar 7, 2021
Yes we are here and doing well ty for asking. Not allot going on every minute of the day but you can catch some of us on evenings and late night. Stop in say hello and chat