Online now
Online now

Teeth during Blow Jobs

sissyboidoinny
3 years ago • Apr 13, 2021

teeth

sissyboidoinny • Apr 13, 2021
alawey wrote:
Just trust me there is nothing usual about it . There are plenty of guys that like a graze of the teeth or slight nibble lightly on the head.

Just like there really nothing usual about like bring spanked .

Just one is talked about more than the other

My dom likes to get another white guy to suck me when I am in tight bondage. He tells him to bite my dick the head and shaft and make me hurt, cry and beg
When I cry he uses a whip on my ass and says Ill give you somethin g to cry about,
Trust me I obey him 10%
ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 13, 2021
ellefire​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2021
maxord wrote:
Absolutely yes when done gently and correctly! Each guy is different, but I love it!

note to self........
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 14, 2021

Re: teeth

Miki • Apr 14, 2021
sissyboidoinny wrote:
alawey wrote:
Just trust me there is nothing usual about it . There are plenty of guys that like a graze of the teeth or slight nibble lightly on the head.

Just like there really nothing usual about like bring spanked .

Just one is talked about more than the other

My dom likes to get another white guy to suck me when I am in tight bondage. He tells him to bite my dick the head and shaft and make me hurt, cry and beg
When I cry he uses a whip on my ass and says Ill give you somethin g to cry about,
Trust me I obey him 10%

Hope that's a typo.. 10%?? If not, you definitely have a grudge against your ass cheeks..

Keep being disobedient 90% of the time eventually your wanger is gonna look as raw and nasty as a fucking turkey neck. And it'll feel worse. You won't wanna use it for a couple weeks except of course to hang a leak.

Trust me I know about the ass part. I'm an untamable brat but enough strokes on my ass and back I am tamed, albeit temporarily.

Once safely away from the dude (preferably leaving) I turn around and make the most convincing fart noise (without it being a real one) I can at him, turn heel--- and get the hell outta there quick!
sissyboidoinny
sissyboidoinny • Apr 14, 2021
After my divorce I submitted to a black mans control. I like being dominated and controlled. As an older man being owned by him is exciting, painful and humiliating but I like it and would not change it. It is the life I have chosen. Yes, he shares me, keps me in chastity, very horny and used but I am addicted to this now. Not for everyone, of course, but for me it works. I am just a Sissy in Dallas
gabriel kerry​(dom male)
gabriel kerry​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2021
I personally don't like it. First time it hurt like a son of bitch years and years ago. But one man's kink and enjoyment is another man's hard limit.
TBDom​(dom male)
TBDom​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2021
Its a relatively new thing for me, and like most it started by accident. I have found though that when I am really aroused it can feel pretty good. I now have my sub use her teeth from time to time. It can leave me pretty sore the next day, but so can pushing into her tight throat or ass. Pain and pleasure are very close to each other when you are aroused.
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 15, 2021
Miki • Apr 15, 2021
@TBdom... The throat, well gotta be wet but not much else to help there, but with the back door.. lube up! Helps both!
sissyboidoinny
2 years ago • May 5, 2021
sissyboidoinny • May 5, 2021
I love feeling his teeth biting into my cock & bslls. Makes me know who is boss!
dsubmit
2 years ago • May 7, 2021
dsubmit • May 7, 2021
Love it!!!