Online now
Online now

A slave’s life (realistically)

SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 7, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 7, 2021
rieunleashed{property}

"I respectfully disagree with MisterWolf about the lack of safe word. I'm a slave and I have a safe word. The difference, in my mind, is that the slave has gone so far over to the path of surrender that there is no off-time when the slave is not subject to the Master's whim. I have never used my safe word, but that's because my Master's and my kinks are matched closely enough that he isn't interested in crossing lines when I would have to use a safe word. We like the same things so I don't need to use it."

(I really like what you've said above. However, as a submissive this is also where I find myself long term. I do not represent as a slave because for me being a slave in my dynamic is a slow build. But we get there and what you describe fits.)
"A sub is a sub for the moment--maybe a night, maybe a week. Everything is negotiated and when that time ends, they go back to being just a regular person. They cease to be that dominant's sub. They can sub to someone else or no one as they choose. A slave is a slave always. They don't have to be live-in, though many are."

(And here is where I must respectfully disagree. I am not a sub for the moment. That submission is a thread that binds us always. I think you are confusing submission - a relational state as in Ds - with bottoming - an action in the moment state as in playing and topping or bottoming-. I would also add that I've know subs and slaves who have released themselves from dynamics once the D or M displayed dangerous or injurious behaviors. And they were right to do so.)

"The difference is that they are ALWAYS at their Master/Mistress's command, no matter what, even when they aren't together."

(I was always at his command. He was always in my mind all the time. But we didn't cross lines that would be inappropriate for us when at work.)

(And I've known many slaves who would say the same. Now, if even when they aren't together means in a relationship, then my previous statement fits that. However, if you mean after they break up? I hope not because you can't own someone and release them and still act as if you own them. That smacks of a lack of integrity IMHO.)

(It can be a dicey topic for sure and while so many disagree about the differences between sub and slave, I would caution us all to remember that nuance' is often the key and nothing beats personal experience. Which is why we say YMMV - your mileage may vary.)
BNJRDSL​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021
BNJRDSL​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
Everybody Is different
For me it isn't just about sex, it is beyond that.
I go as far as to have tasks written out on an online journal (Shared with my sub) (at least in my last Dom/Sub Relationship) and those "tasks" are to be done by the end of the day, and new tasks are inputted that night. Etc, etc. The "tasks" vary and everyday is different.
Of course things are added as conversations flow daily. And, of course a sub trained properly will have reoccurring tasks, ways of addressing me in different situations, etc, etc.
Put it in short terms, basically as Talion put it "do as your told" I concur with this statement.

Not sure that makes sense

ok cheers