Online now
Online now

Why does it feels like this?

lizh​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021

Why does it feels like this?

lizh​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
I feel like I'm going to die when to show my naked breast. It doesn't matter if he thinks them are perfect. I can't believe this, it. It has always been like this for me. I rather die. I gave birth with my bra on. 😔 It doesn't matter if it is men or women . To All humans I feel like this😔.
SouthernDahlia​(sub female)
Girl same. Not with my breasts but stomach and ass. I can't. It literally makes me sick to my stomach to even think about showing them. It is what it is. Just something your partner will have to come to terms with. If you're lucky you will find someone who understands and can semi help you. But nevertheless I always go into full on panic mode.
lizh​(sub female)
Thanks for your answer!

I was looking at your profile and I liked what you said here : " **I will NOT send you photos of me after knowing you a day or a week....I don't just let pics of me float around the internet...they will come with time and trust** "

I .. well. I wish or I hope for me that I can trust this, it kind of happened little fast maybe. But still trying to take it slow. I hope it will work somehow..
SouthernDahlia​(sub female)
Always take your time. A true Dom will hear what you have to say about your fears. They will understand. Always take your time. Remember this is your body, this is your decision. Never take a photo if you truly don't feel 100% comfortable with that person. The right one will almost make it feel easy, like you're sending it without even thinking about it. Slow and steady wins the race.
    The most loved post in topic
lizh​(sub female)
Thanks and thanks again for your answer!!

He did let it happened without me even almost thinking about it! He didn't do anything. I did this. And I have never in my life showed that kind of picture of me before. I first thought I had to die. But he said something and I just did it, survived and he is still there.

I want him to be my dom now, because I think he is amazing. I can't think about anyone else . I think about him all the time. He makes me feel good in so many ways . I can't believe this how wonderful it is. I'm happy. I'm so glad this exist. This.. I don't want anything else in my life never again.

But he takes we will take it slow. "Are you already mine?" he asked and that made me feel almost like Idk. Like what is it with me?

Today I finally could delete that Dom (the first ever that finding me) who was Dangerous. And I'm ready to stop thinking about him and stop talking about him. I'm getting ready to get him out completely.
MisterWolf​(dom male)
MisterWolf​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2021
I am sorry you feel that way. Lots of people feel that their bodies do not measure up to whatever standard they set for themselves but it sounds like your concerns go a bit deeper. You could try keeping the bra on but pulling down the straps. Then next time a bit lower. Then pause for a bit and see how you feel. Take loads of time and slowly lower it until you feel comfortable with your partner seeing you without a bra. Or take off the bra in private and wrap a chiffon scarf around your breasts....still covered but somewhat showing. It is about buillding your confidence. I can tell you as a Dom but more as a man I am happy with whatever breast size/shape my partner has. Hopefully you will be happy with yours too.
lizh​(sub female)
I like that you're calling me girl 😂 You know I'm 48 years old ...*smile*