Online now
Online now

Why does it feels like this?

SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
You might want to consider therapy. Body dystopia does happen. In fact, it is common.

It isn't your fault, but you are also not correct about your body. Sounds like you are doing it the hard way here.
Nothing wrong with getting some help for this so you can be happier.

Please consider it. You deserve to be proud of yourself in all ways.
lizh​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 18, 2021
lizh​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2021
SouthernDahlia wrote:
Hey girl PM me

I can't DM because I don't have this premium thing..
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2021
SouthernDahlia wrote:
"Hey girl PM me"

Don't private message anyone. If they can't say it to you here where others will see, then you should be wary of them.

There are always people who ask for private messages from a poster who confesses to being sad, lost, new, vulnerable. They want to take advantage of your temporary issue.

Do not cooperate.
lizh​(sub female)
Thank you!!!

Yes, I'm going back to therapy after I've been already half my life. But he wasn't professional with me when he wanted to be my friend and mailed me all days in week, middle of the night or whatever, visit me when I had my newborn child, and also took black many when he had private practice . So I reported him. After last summer I meet people that said he was unprofessional and now they giving me trauma treatment.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
lizh​(sub female) every state has an authority that overseas accreditation. I believe CACREP oversees the US. You don't have to allow anyone to disrespect you, which is where unwanted advances come from.

The law and the ACA code of ethics (2014) is very clear about what a therapist can and cannot do. As well as, how they do their work. Stick with licensed professionals and you could even start with a woman for your intake and see then what would be right for you.

This lifestyle will be here when you get back to it. There are kink aware professionals listed under KAP

However there is no method of vetting them anymore than any other therapist. So anyone can say they are kink aware. Doesn't mean they approve or disapprove.

Looks like you are taking care of yourself. Be proud of that
lizh​(sub female)
SubtleHush wrote:

This lifestyle will be here when you get back to it. There are kink aware professionals listed under KAP

I'm here now and I'm ok.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
lizh​(sub female)
22 minutes ago • 03/18/2021 11:26 am
SubtleHush wrote:

"I'm here now and I'm ok."

And I'm glad. I meant if you are able to get this self image thing under control and can be here proud of your body and curves, it will still be here for you icon_smile.gif You don't have to climb every mountain all at once.
lizh​(sub female)
Thanks 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️ I'm glad you're glad I'm here. Yesterday I felt beautiful . It was an amazing day! I'm very thankful to the man I'm in contact with. But it isn't at all any quick fix... I have felt this all my life. But yesterday was a good day. A start. I believe in this lifestyle, for me it's feels life the only thing that safes me. I know nothing and have to learn so much.To take away the dangerous dom I came in contact with last summer, was the best thing. I didn't thought I could . But with help I could.
SouthernDahlia​(sub female)
SubtleHush wrote:
SouthernDahlia wrote:
"Hey girl PM me"

Don't private message anyone. If they can't say it to you here where others will see, then you should be wary of them.

There are always people who ask for private messages from a poster who confesses to being sad, lost, new, vulnerable. They want to take advantage of your temporary issue.

Do not cooperate.

Yea I don't really appreciate this. Kind of rude to insinuate something someone would say if you don't know that person. While I appreciate women looking out for women, it's not okay to go around and assume or say things like that to or about someone you don't know. It's not right to go around and wrap everyone in the same bubble and assume I would take advantage of her temporary issue.