Online now
Online now

BDSM - Do I fit in here?

naughtyboyirl
3 years ago • Mar 20, 2021

BDSM - Do I fit in here?

naughtyboyirl • Mar 20, 2021
Hello all.
1st post here so and wondering if its BDSM or some other strange kink that consumes me sexually from time to time!
I have an elaborate fantasy about sexy females I know very well (most are totally out of bounds for me! - wifes sister, workmates, my cousin etc.) placing me in shackles or long chained handcuff's and locking me in a type of jail cell. There is never pain or torture involved, just calm control of me in a very authoritarian manor. I imagine it happening in a real familiar place, for example we have secure rooms with steel bar gates in an unused building at work (perfect jail cell). I also imagine a reason as to why she may do this to me, what reason would she have? What seems to fit is I imagine myself getting caught stealing her sexy Lingerie. (I have lingerie kink also - I'm not into cross dressing but I love the excitement of somehow trying on someone else's sexy panties.) All this fuels the fantasy and the reason as to why I'm being punished and controlled. Throughout all this she is very much in charge of me and humiliates me by making me try her sexy lingerie while denying me the pleasure of masturbation. If I masturbate things will get really serious so I dare not while I'm under her control! To make things worse my jailer teases me while she wears her very sexy lingerie right in front of me, again with very serious consequences if I pleasure myself.

Recently I have almost fulfilled this fantasy (with the exception of the female unfortunately) with the use of my own small few items of ladies panties, chains and handcuffs and indeed the use of that warehouse strongroom. I have even used a timed padlock that will not release me until a certain time has passed. Last weekend I spent a full two hours locked in that "cell" until the 2 hours on the padlock counted down. (I fully tested the device and I had a hacksaw in the cell just in case!). Being locked in there for those few hours really added to the arousal of the situation and the sexual climax I finally allowed myself almost after two hours was something else indeed. (I'm going to make some plans for a 3 or 4 hour stint soon!)

So, is my thing BDSM or something else possibly? Would love an opinion and to chat with like-minded's also!
Thanks for reading!
    The most loved post in topic
Rivermxl

Yes.

Rivermxl • Mar 20, 2021
I'll keep it simple; you are on the right site. Now just peek around and try to find out more about BDSM and yourself.
naughtyboyirl
naughtyboyirl • Mar 20, 2021
Good to hear that Rivermxl!
I'm quite excited now!
Anyone with similar quirks please do get in touch!
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 20, 2021
Anything that 'tickles your fancy' may be considered a fetish. BDSM used to be more specific, but at present is used to represent the whole instead of specifics.

I beleive what you describe is a kind of restriction fetish. As being restrained by the use of chains and/or an enclosure of sorts. The lingerie part is a whole other fetish as by your description where as it by itself is a fetish as well. You've got much to be considered as how to heighten such experiences and theres plenty of ppl here to offer suggestions