Online now
Online now

What are your favorite things to do in a Dominant and submissive type relationship?

In The Lost We Find​(sub male){Looking}
3 years ago • Mar 21, 2021

What are your favorite things to do in a Dominant and submis

Hi I really want to gain a vast knowledge from both sides so please leave anything that you feel pertains and can help me in the future.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 21, 2021
Bondage- leather cuffs n chains. Leather flogger custom made with twist wrap style in one hand and basic closed 1/4 inch rope flogger in the other. I've always gotten a better reaction during florentine when using 2 different floggers. That's just basics. To make it sting I've got a 7 foot long cotton poly dragons tail. No gags, I like to hear the noise.
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
Currently I have a couple of favourites:

Controlling the orgasms of my sub

Edging my sub - and making her edge herself

I also enjoy some of the little subtle things we work into daily life - making sure her face is either level with, or lower than my own before kissing me.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Mar 22, 2021
LordofPain56 • Mar 22, 2021
Long ago, when there was a girl, I would always get up before she did and I would make a pot of coffee, pour two cups, set them on a tray. I would mix her coffee with milk and sugar the way she like it. I would bring the tray in the bedroom and wake her if she wasn't already awake by that time, give her a good squeeze and kiss good morning and hand her cup to her. "thank you sir" she would say. We would talk while drinking our coffee and I would remind her to look at the TTD list on the refrigerator door. TTD = Things To Do. Usually it was all just stuff she needed or wanted to get done. Then I would give a kiss goodbye and go to work. When I came home, she would be waiting for me at the back door. Another kiss and I would be off to do some household chore, work in the vegetable garden or garage project for an hour or two. When finished, I would come in and get cleaned up while she made supper. (the menu was pre-planned). While dining, she would tell me all she did and things that happened that day. If she had a problem with something or someone, I would show her how to fix the problem and watch her do it. If one of her friends or relatives gave her some grief, I would advise her in a way that would preserve her happiness without causing harm to others. We don't have automatic dishwasher or sink disposal, so I would place any table scraps in a large plastic can with snap-on lid for later burying in the garden Sunday afternoons. We washed and dried dishes together.
Most evenings were filled with some type of chore, or several small chores and Thursday night was always errand night (recycling, mail drop-off, laundry, grocery and hardware store if needed). She would always ride shotgun when we went on our errands whether she needed to or not. That way we could be together.
Before bedtime, we would shower if we hadn't already. If it was an adult playtime night, I would instigate foreplay and she would giggle, at least until the flogger came out.
If she had been a bad girl that day, there would be no foreplay and the bondage and whips tend to get meaner.
Laylamini​(dom female)
Laylamini​(dom female) • Mar 22, 2021
After a particularly long or rough session, I absolutely love providing aftercare. I had one girl who just loved when I would kiss the spots that hurt, massage her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear and then run her a warm bath with lavender.
    The most loved post in topic
poppyclaire​(sub female)
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Mar 22, 2021
I guess all the things that come with regular relationships plus all the fun stuff.

1. The talking/cuddles/reassurance/guidance.

2. The trust that comes with a really good dynamic. Being able to submit completely to someone is pretty intoxicating.

3. Having someone to experiment with. Whether that's sensory play or bondage or whatever.

4. The clarity. There tends to be better communication and people are more clear about what they want/need/expect.

5. Having someone to dote on and please.
Aria Quinn​(sub female){collared}
3 years ago • Mar 23, 2021
My favorite kinks are impact play, my favorite implement is a steel core leather paddle, light bondage, and sensation play.

My favorite lifestyle/ power exchange activity is cooking, and creating a cozy and relaxing environment for my Dom to come home to.
ElleBlack​(sub female)
ElleBlack​(sub female) • Mar 23, 2021
My favorite thing is the freedom. There is no greater freedom ths the freedom from control. To feel the weight lift from my shoulders and know that someone capable and trustworthy will carry that load for awhile is so freeing. I have never been happier than being able to make my Dom happy. He deserves it and so much more. I love being a submissive. I was born for the role.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
A typical day in our relationship starts with my live in Property making me a Roo tea and starting breakfast.

After breakfast my E collects my plate brings me further drinks then I write/study while E gets on with the pre defined daily list such as washing up, putting on the laundry, checking the cupboard for supplies then studying and excercising and other domestic.

Around 2pm out comes my canes and whip and I give what I said I would for the reasons we had discussed I e not cleaning correctly, weight gain (E asked my help with this)

Cuddles and discussion if there are problems with E family or Bank or any other issue I advise how to resolve it calmly. We have a drink then back to studying/writing for us both.

At 5pm E gets out the ingredients and containers and I prepare dinner while E makes our drinks.

A family member brings home shopping and E puts that away.

After dinner the washing up is done. Time to shower & relax.

Every hour E knocks then collects my cups etc to make further drinks and we talk about our day, updates and future plans where I give the final decision on each update.

Bed time. I write the next day's list on WhatApp to E and any shopping to the other family member.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am