Online now
Online now

Simplifying D/s - question for D and s types

ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 27, 2021

Simplifying D/s - question for D and s types

ellefire​(sub female) • Mar 27, 2021
There are lots of wonderful complexities in the D/s world, elaborate rituals, and detailed protocols. BUT in a crazy busy world, what one tangible activity feeds your subbie heart or your Domliness? I'm interested in all responses but especially things that work across distance.
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
Hmmmm,

Distance is hard to answer. We’re husband and wife.

We have a rule (fairly recent) that she must proffer her glass in my direction before taking her first taste of an alcoholic drink (cheers me if you will). It’s been one that she has struggled with - when the glass is there it’s just so natural to take that first sip.

Last weekend, after several consecutive mistakes, she got it right.

Was I pleased - absolutely.

What made me most proud was how pleased she was with herself that she got it right - seeing on her face how much it meant to her - that is probably my proudest moment in our dynamic.

So - even at distance, I would say it’s the little things - not necessarily grand gestures or complicated routines.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Mar 27, 2021
Positions and my Mantra.
MrFulmen
3 years ago • Mar 28, 2021
MrFulmen • Mar 28, 2021
I'm regularly separated from my partners for long stretches by work.

One extremely simple thing that always feels good and connecting is a rule to send "Good morning, sir" and "Goodnight, sir" texts as the first and last thing they do with their phone each day.

Somewhat less simple, but very satisfying, is for them to have some project to work on (and for me to supervise) in anticipation of being reunited. Could be something sexy like anal training, or something pragmatic like painting the living room, depending on the dynamic.
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Mar 28, 2021
Dominus eius wrote:
Hmmmm,

What made me most proud was how pleased she was with herself that she got it right - seeing on her face how much it meant to her - that is probably my proudest moment in our dynamic.

So - even at distance, I would say it’s the little things - not necessarily grand gestures or complicated routines.

I love that you were proud of her progress. And I REALLY love that simple rule of "cheersing" you before she drinks. Simple and meaningful and easily done in public. I hope someday to be able to develop small rituals like that. Thank you for sharing!
ellefire​(sub female)
MrFulmen wrote:

Somewhat less simple, but very satisfying, is for them to have some project to work on (and for me to supervise) in anticipation of being reunited. Could be something sexy like anal training, or something pragmatic like painting the living room, depending on the dynamic.

I very much love projects and tasks. Trying to find things that fit into a busy life, both in terms of performing and in ease of supervision, and that feed us both is proving to be a challenge.

Thank you for your thoughts!
ellefire​(sub female)
Bunnie wrote:
Positions and my Mantra.

Yes! Love my mantra!

How do you incorporate positions Bunnie?
ellefire​(sub female)
House Talion wrote:
Leather

Application of? Wearing of?
Just smelling it can make my day 😄