Online now
Online now

The Tattoo

insidestraight​(sub male)
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2021

The Tattoo

insidestraight​(sub male) • Mar 29, 2021
There is something so sensuous about the near permanent. It could be something as simple as agreeing to a tattoo to commemorate a shared experience, or a slave registration number or even their owner's name. It could be something to humiliate, or something to make one go awww and deepen their love.

I used to daydream about finding a tattoo artist domme who would tattoo my body as she saw fit. Each drop of ink a testament to our bond. There is just something so intimate about near permanence
    The most loved post in topic
AdamDragon​(dom male)
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Mar 29, 2021
I’ve quite a few. Some related to the lifestyle and some not. I believe it’s an honor to a submissive to bear the mark of ownership in addition to a collar. Very nice post. I hope you find what you seek. 🌹
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 29, 2021
My logo, insignia, symbol , house stone. Designed personally, used only by me for my means. Copy righted of course. Branded my first slave with it and have the legal right to have it or its parts removed from anyone e who wears it without my sole permission. It's a great design that shows unity, cooperation, togetherness. Granted the ppl of this lifestyle show a great sign of respect by not wanting to screw with each other and their properties so I'm quite sure I have no reason for such legal representation. Anyone else doesn't deserve to be part of this community.

I did have the hilarious time of having a Gorean Master show me how he had my design tattooed to his chest. As if to take my house stone was so simple. I said to him "I am my house stone and to take it from me youd have to take my life. Now by making my mark on yourself without my command makes you my bitch by your choice, thus you publicly renounce you stake as a Master and willing give me everything you own." He tried to fight back, but everyone else laughed while his slaves left his side. Even as a white fang I had the right to take everything he had and leave him in poverty, but public humiliation was enough for him. I gave his slaves equality just to spite him. Last I had heard his former slaves had slaves of their own while in and out of the Gorean community he is known as 'scar'.
Susie Q{💙}
Susie Q{💙} • Mar 29, 2021
I have tattoos from each of my dynamics. A permanent Mark to remember. No names, just symbols of O/our dynamics.
House Talion wrote:
My logo, insignia, symbol , house stone. Designed personally, used only by me for my means. Copy righted of course. Branded my first slave with it and have the legal right to have it or its parts removed from anyone e who wears it without my sole permission. It's a great design that shows unity, cooperation, togetherness. Granted the ppl of this lifestyle show a great sign of respect by not wanting to screw with each other and their properties so I'm quite sure I have no reason for such legal representation. Anyone else doesn't deserve to be part of this community.

I did have the hilarious time of having a Gorean Master show me how he had my design tattooed to his chest. As if to take my house stone was so simple. I said to him "I am my house stone and to take it from me youd have to take my life. Now by making my mark on yourself without my command makes you my bitch by your choice, thus you publicly renounce you stake as a Master and willing give me everything you own." He tried to fight back, but everyone else laughed while his slaves left his side. Even as a white fang I had the right to take everything he had and leave him in poverty, but public humiliation was enough for him. I gave his slaves equality just to spite him. Last I had heard his former slaves had slaves of their own while in and out of the Gorean community he is known as 'scar'.

I'd be interesting to hear what a copyright lawyer would say about someone using a copywritten tattoo. I know socially, one could highly pressure someone else to have a tattoo removed somehow, but I actually wonder what the law would have to say about it. I know people have gotten Nike or Apple logos tattooed onto them, or copywritten cartoon characters or whatever. How did you get him to get the tattoo removed? Or is it still there, and the nickname is kind of a joke?
Beta Wheels​(sub male)
Beta Wheels​(sub male) • Mar 29, 2021
For me and my Goddess, Collars are nice, but our dynamic shows in the way we carry ourselves in public. So we didn’t want something else that would be in others faces (it’s not our style). Plus they didn’t feel permanent enough. I already have tattoos that have some meaning for me and since she provides meaning to my life it felt natural to get one done in her honor. I didn’t want to do a simple triskele and wanted something personal to her. We’re both avid photographers and so I did a DSLR style camera with the triskele in the middle of the lens. On the corner where the model name is are her initials and our anniversary. So PC-090414. All roughly the size of a quarter so it’s cute too haha.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Mar 29, 2021
I have not done any kinky tattooing as part of a dynamic (I have vanilla tattoos with my partners), but I have done scarification both on myself and my partners.
One of my partners bears a faux autopsy scar I cut into her body with a scalpel during a play scene.
I've got an almost faded scar of a 'C' (her last initial) on my left bicep, and a heart on my left thigh from my last Mistress cutting into me. There was talk of a brand or a tattoo, but the relationship ended after about a year. The stress of the pandemic i suppose can reveal a lot about one's true compatibility, lol.