Online now
Online now

Assumptions

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2021

Assumptions

Taramafor​(sub male) • Apr 1, 2021
If all you do is judge and do what you complain about... It's the hypocrisy that bothers me. Took a break. Got tired of assumptions. Got tired of just being told instead of asked. Of being talked down on which IS the abuse people complain about. As if I'm only the worst person in the world.

I know I don't ask enough at times. But i'd never "judge" and "look down" like that. I let situations speak for themselves instead. I say "Here's something specific" instead of making the mistake of generalising.

Your fear doesn't make it a reality. If all you do is talk down on someone and see only the worst of them, never once asking a question, then that's beyond abuse. It's worse then abuse IMO. That's being close minded. And judgemental. And I'm done being nice when people cross that line. Doesn't mean I'm done with the person. Just means I'm calling out hypocrisy and excuses when I see it.

I understand fear. I really do. But if YOU understand it then that makes the offence all the more inexcusable. It rules you if all you see is the worst of others that easily. Good intentions can also be more harmful then being honest. I can be harsh., I can be mean. there are times I'm not a nice guy. Because if I am then people can get hurt MORE.

Sometimes there's some situations where you only have two poisons. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. One of them however can be turned into a cure. But you need the full story to understand that. Not your own fear and assumptions alone.

Despite the bad day I had yesterday I'm feeling much better now. I challenge people. I cut past bullshit assumptions and excuses. And logic adds up. Fact is some people are that abusive ass they fear. And I have no respect for a hypocrite that can't even admit that they're doing what they hate.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2021
Bunnie • Apr 1, 2021
Welcome back icon_smile.gif