Online now
Online now

My sexuality

bigbi​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2021

My sexuality

bigbi​(sub male) • Apr 2, 2021
Trying to define my sexuality. To date totally hetrosexual minus some dabbling in my 18-22 years. I let a couple guys give me head did not cum. I fucked two guys two different times in a peep movie.  I went to a older mans home got naked in his bed let him feel me up and suck me till i came.  That is the extent of my sex with men bio.  Nothing as mature male.  But fantasies certainly.  With women i gravitate to strong women. Assertive women borderline dominant in nature but still sexually submissive.  There have been a handful of dominant women. Well 4 that really stand out.  They all would make commands! They all had expectations! They all took away my choices!  These women i find the most stimulating and fun and desirable.  To the point where i really have no use for women not having these personality traits.  Other than general friendship. Being with a woman of this nature who also happens to enjoy having men play with each other is a dynamic i have not been exposed to.  Being in such a situation would be very interesting and revealing considering i often fantasize about such a encounter and i always end up cumming in my hand.  Still i wonder if i would still actually do the things i jerk off about? 
1. Would i suck a cock and try and get him off?
2. Would i suck him and look at him as i sucked his dick?
3. If he started to cum, would i slow down let him drain his balls in my mouth and swollow?
4. Is my behind available for a mans pleasure?
5. Will i allow a penis to go up inside my bottom?
6. Will i let men fuck my ass like my ass is pussy?
7. Will i allow spit roast?

These questions and others xneed answers.  Just cause one says they want something,  often once attained it is very different then what was expected.  Will this be the case?  Will i ever be afforded the opportunity to find out? 
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
That fact that you are asking is one step and the second step would be post vivid to go to a swingers club and find out.

Question
Do you need to know a guy to be be intimate with him?

I attract bi submissive guys and like to watch them fuck it's hot. Then I both enjoy them another time when I feel like it.

It is about being in a place where it COULD happen to see if you say yes at that moment not not.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
    The most loved post in topic
bigbi​(sub male)
bigbi​(sub male) • Apr 2, 2021
Thank you, excellent suggestions. Every encounter i have had with males have been those unknow to me so, no i do not have to know them. Just feel good about them. Not anyone. Being in a place where it could happen. It's more exciting if a woman were present. More revealing personally. Thank you for responding. You are most lovely.
gevanBK​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2021
gevanBK​(sub male) • Apr 3, 2021
That’s the challenge - ultimately you don’t know until you try, like anything I suppose. If you don’t like it, you don’t like it.

I have had thoughts about being ordered by a Domme to go down on a man but have never acted on this. It has been solely in the realm of fantasy for me.

It seems that many submissive men are bisexual or bicurious. Or perhaps heterosexual yet so willing to please his Domme that he will happily engage in a forced bi scene.