Online now
Online now

Sleep Attack

calypsohaze​(masochist female)
3 years ago • Apr 4, 2021

Sleep Attack

I want to be sleeping. Safe in my home. ...so I think

But you're outside already quietly lurking waiting for me to fall into a deep sleep. One that you know will leave me completely helpless to you. One that will give you time to gag me and bind me, tying my arms above my head to the headboard.

Your cock is getting hard just thinking about what all you're about to do to me...you'll start with touching and caressing my body while I sleep so peacefully, having no idea of the terror I'm about to awake to.

You have me completely undressed and spread eagle, deciding to bind my legs to the foot board as well. There's no way of escaping and it makes your growing dick surge with excitement.

Should I continue? Or will you?
Monsieur Baltimore​(dom male)
You move slowly in your sleep... getting your feet out of the sheets .
I have soft leather bracelets at hand, I quickly secure two around your ankles ... and two around your wrists... since you are in a deep sleep, you perceive it as a small breeze ...
Moving fast now, I secure a rope from each bracelet to each corner of the bed... you are now tied, at My disposal ...
Pulling down the sheet, I unveil your nipples and decide that this will be the way I wake you up to your new condition...
i start by blowing softly on each, and with the back of the nail circling each of them... both get visibly harder ... and I then decide to pinch and twist slightly both nipples while looking at you waking up to the pain and pleasure...
your eyes open under the sensation... but you don’t know if you are dreaming or awake ... you try moving your arms but find yourself tied... your brain start realizing you are tied , your eyes encounter Mine... and you suddenly realize you’ve been tied to be used by M.... you know you can’t escape becoming my toy !!
Miki
Miki • Apr 4, 2021
I'll let you 2 continue. I'm a lousy writer

icon_biggrin.gif
as you start waking up, you try to speak ... to plead for mercy... but my hand on your mouth does not let anything else than muffled sounds...
on the chair nearby, your panties ... I grab it and forcing your mouth to open, I stuff it inside and gag you ...

Time now to inspect my new possession... I remove the sheet completely exposing you naked... you vainly try to move your legs and arms, but the ropes secured you to be used for M pleasure...
starting with your face, my hands now inspect every inch of my new tied slave ... exploring the back of your ears, coming back to your mouth and playing with your lilips ... then slowly down your neck that I handle with one hand to let you know you are at M’s mercy...
testing your breasts in the palm of my hands... and pulling and twisting your nipples which makes you jump a bit and try to talk through your panties gag...
down your belly... I take my time to slowly open your pussy lips... play around and uncap your clitoris... circle around your ass and slowly but firmly enter 2 fingers ... one in your pussy and the other in your ass ...
this makes you jump again and get my gad out...
you need to learn that you can’t do that with M... so I take your pussy lips and twist it strongly , before slapping your pussy several time ....
despit your jumps and tentatives to turn your body away... I am amazed how wet you became... revealing your real whorish nature...

I get again with 2, then 3 fingers in your pussy, pulling and pushing in and out while my slightly curved fingers push on the front side of your vagina ... my other hand plays and twist your nipples and clitoris successively ...
    The most loved post in topic