Online now
Online now

Any words gross you out?

Global Goddess​(sadist female)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

Any words gross you out?

This is a weird one, but as much as I like being sexual in person, I HATE sexting (at least in the way I’ve tried it before...) because I’m genuinely so turned off and grossed out by relatively common sex words. Not even so much in an in person setting, but for some reason reading the words and typing them I get sincerely cringe. I’ll try and tell myself it’s a maturity thing and I’m just not used to it, but I’m 34 now. I still don’t like it. Maybe it depends on WHO I’m sexting? Hmmm. Curious though... any words that you can’t stand when trying to keep things alive online? My simple words are cum (cringed as I wrote it. Why?? Lol) and typing things like “my pussy”. Eeeew. Why does it bother me? Maybe I read his words in my own voice? Am I alone in this?
    The most loved post in topic
Rivermxl
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021
Rivermxl • Apr 8, 2021
Not alone at all, and also not alone in not knowing why. I practically can't use any of the common sex words without thinking twice. I'm not that much into really dirty talk but still I hold special reticence towards online use...
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Sep 26, 2021
When it comes to sexting, for me, the filthier the better but of course it should came from someone that I bonded with. If it will came out of nowhere from someone that I don't even know or like, it's offensive, major ewww and pathetic.
Morgein
2 years ago • Sep 26, 2021
Morgein • Sep 26, 2021
For me, it's "Daddy." Not judging anyone's kink. Truly. The idea of DS/lg for other people doesn't bother me at all. But the word just gives me the creeps. An ex-Dom once used it during play and I shut down immediately. Nope. Can't do that one.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Sep 28, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2021
^I actually came here to post that very thing. You beat me to it. Yeah It is a huge turn-off for me, one of my top ones actually.

First of all, I am looking for a lover- not a surrogate daughter. Sex with a surrogate daughter is like surrogate incest and/or surrogate child molestation. Gross!

And second, it would only highlight any age differences and make me feel old and creepy.

And finallyl, I am generally only attracted to women who are either physically stronger and/or intellectually smarter and more sophisticated, or at least, who are smart, confident, and independent. Someone looking for a "Daddy" in any kind of sexual or romantic hook-up context is none of those things.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
Lol. I am particular about vocab but most of the ones mentioned are my favourites, particularly 'cunt'. I actually prefer it to pussy. Cannot do words like dick, boobs, bum - they seem too adolescent. Also, I use 'dick' as an insult - it has to be 'cock' for me.... 😏
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 28, 2021
In my language the most sounds gross, but English isn't my first language and except of cunt I am fine with most... depends of the person. I mean if we like a man everything is sweet.