Online now
Online now

Never masturbates !?!

swleopard{Training}
1 year ago • Apr 13, 2021

Never masturbates !?!

swleopard{Training} • Apr 13, 2021
So, recently I was messaged by a sixty-something guy on a more vanilla site ( rhymes with ok stupid). Several of his answers to sexual questions posed by the site were "I don't masturbate". Example, What if your partner walked in on you masturbating, what would you do? His answer " I don't masturbate".

Obviously we didn't match and I didn't ask him why he never masturbates 😸 He did answer one question about sex drive with " I have an average sex drive".

Okay Cagers, I've never met nor heard of an adult man who doesn't masturbate. I'm beyond curious. Any males here who never masturbate? Anyone with some anecdotal story about a man who never jerks off?
Miki
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
You're seeking input from guys but I gotta throw in this cliche:

90% of men admit that they yank the one-eyed serpent, sometimes more than once a day. The other 10% lie. (Usually dudes stuck in holy-roller environments. For a man to pull his meat is a sin).

But the dude you ran into is 60. Chances are his jizzum delivery system.. can no longer stand and deliver.

To be fair, a lot more of us women rub 'em off than will ever admit to it. Too many think it's beneath them.

$0.02
    The most loved post in topic
swleopard{Training}
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
swleopard{Training} • Apr 14, 2021
Thanks Mimi. I knew I could count on you for some insight. Seems for now, the guys on here don't want to " touch " this 😆👌✊🤛
Rivermxl
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
Rivermxl • Apr 14, 2021
My insight is severely shorter in text than Miki's:

I have not heard of such a species of unicorn during my travels.
swleopard{Training}
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
swleopard{Training} • Apr 14, 2021
Thank you Rivermxl for your insight. Not any unicorn I'd want to meet😉
Miki
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
It shouldn't need to be said, but those guys who don't give themselves a hand and gals who don't dial the rotary phone are missing out on one of life's safer pleasures.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2021
I dated a vanilla man. Good looking, tall, in the military for 30 years. Not only fairly limited sexually for a guy who had women raining down on him in every port, (and I believe he did- that man in a uniform was something to see) but he didn't masturbate. Like ever.

Early on he told me over dinner that he had gotten his last girlfriend pregnant. He was about 65 at the time. So I asked him if that was during the great condom drought of 2009? The people at the other table laughed loudly, but he just looked at me. Then I broke the bad news. No condoms, No me.

And when I told him I was submissive, he almost ran out of the house. Yes. His expiration clock was ticking very loudly by then.
swleopard{Training}
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
swleopard{Training} • Apr 14, 2021
Thank you SubtleHush. Interesting story. Maybe you had a brush with a unicorn 🦄
Rivermxl
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2021
Rivermxl • Apr 14, 2021
SubtleHush wrote:
I dated a vanilla man. Good looking, tall, in the military for 30 years. Not only fairly limited sexually for a guy who had women raining down on him in every port, (and I believe he did- that man in a uniform was something to see) but he didn't masturbate. Like ever.

Early on he told me over dinner that he had gotten his last girlfriend pregnant. He was about 65 at the time. So I asked him if that was during the great condom drought of 2009? The people at the other table laughed loudly, but he just looked at me. Then I broke the bad news. No condoms, No me.

And when I told him I was submissive, he almost ran out of the house. Yes. His expiration clock was ticking very loudly by then.


Huh... and they say we are the odd bunch.