Online now
Online now

Mind of a sub

switchyNico​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 16, 2021

Mind of a sub

switchyNico​(sub male) • Apr 16, 2021
So In my personal life I am more of a dominate character, and I was wondering how would a More dominate Male in most of his aspects of life can Manipulate his mind to be submissive to his Domme
L a r s​(dom male)
L a r s​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2021
Could you explain a bit more?

For instance, many folks seek submission as a break from a highly dominant, stressful life. For you, it seems like you're trying to integrate your dominant tendencies into a submissive context.

In that case, potentially you could see yourself as almost your dom's employee, and take that energy towards accomplishing the tasks they assign.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I’m not sure what your exactly you’re trying to ask. But from my perspective I am a very dominant woman in my vanilla life (hell I’ve made grown men cry) but my desire is to submit and ultimately surrender to my Dom. I don’t have to manipulate anything; I just know that I have no desire to be the one in charge, to relinquish that to him and serve him the best that I can.

Maybe you didn’t quite mean manipulate because that insinuates to me that YOU want to be the one in control of the situation rather than the Domme. In which case I guess it begs the question are you really a submissive if you have to force it and manipulate the situation? Is there a reason you think you’re a submissive vs. a dominant?
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 16, 2021
@ switchyNico,

The best way you can serve your Domme, is by asking her what she wants or needs from you, to best serve her.
In regards to mindset, I try to keep in mind that my drive is simply to bring a smile to His lips, because that is the best thing in the world icon_biggrin.gif
switchyNico​(sub male)
switchyNico​(sub male) • Apr 16, 2021
So as Bunnie mentioned, "Asking" the Domme to please them is the mentality I don't have yet.
Which is what I want to manipulate, Instead of asking Miss/Mistress or however they would like for the Sub to refer to them I would just Tell them Im going to shower and that's it.

Although the more I read about the topic the more insight I receive.

Lars is on the semi right track I never thought about it in that context, integrating my dominant tendencies into those of a sub.

I have the desire to submit, but I also do want to be semi in control, but that's maybe just at the beginning of the relationship, eventually you learn how to "act" as a sub and have the mindset ready, and I wouldn't need to manipulate my mind into that.

I am just trying something new expanding my knowledge in the field.
Miki
Miki • Apr 16, 2021
House Talion wrote:
You can't. You're either a sub or you're not.

Perhaps.... But what about Switches? I think you might be referring to "being" a dominant or sub as opposed to assuming one role or the other in playtime.

In daily life I am totally not a sub, but in the bedroom (or dungeon-- though I have seen very few of those) I submit to what I have coming.