Online now
Online now

IM LITTLE, NOT Stoopid.

RooRora​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 18, 2021

IM LITTLE, NOT Stoopid.

RooRora​(sub female) • Apr 18, 2021
hey so um hi icon_smile.gif
I am new I have literally been on the scene and found out there were more people like me around one week ago.
I have been in others scenes but always felt way to ashamed to "come out". There has been times in the past where I have tried to introduce stuff and it has NEVER gone down well. So I did not think there was a place for me to be honest and have hidden and felt ashamed for the longest time. Recently I came across a TIKTOKer called WhisperDaddyASMR and followed him. He started to introduce me unknowingly to a world that existed for me.

I signed up to FETlife and my profile scarily exploded. A mix of 21 questions, my limits, my sexual fantasies, I should take this test, that test, no daddy will want a babygirl who doesn't know there limits, You should always do what daddy says regardless. do I need to continue or is this ringing a bell for anyone else?

I "littlespace" alot of the time its where I feel safe, it always has been and all of a sudden, one week into finding out I am not actually a freak, I am supposed to know a million things or do as I am told or call people daddy, Resulting in my brain forcing me into being an adult and feeling uncomfortable instantly. Its Sunday I want to play games and do colouring. EVEN the daddys who have lots of experience and are verified are still hitting my inbox, with a list of things that I need to know for them to see if I am suited to there needs and desires.

So I actually decided to reach out to my TIKTOKer not ever expecting a reply, of course. In fact he replied and sent me to this website, he told me that it is "supposedly" more valid than FETlife.
So let me give you an example of how cage is going for me so far. To give some context.

Him- Hii.
Me- ::Hugs Eeyore, hides face, shy:: Hiii icon_smile.gif
Him- You looking for a male dom.
Me- ::crosses arms, pouts, huffs:: I am a little, not a sub. ::rolls eyes::
Him - ? what sorry that does not make sense.
Me- ::tilts head:: Then we have no reason to talk further, I am not for you, you are not for me icon_smile.gif

Day 2. NEWBIE RED FLAG.

If I know the difference between a little/Agere/Ageregressor, whatever you wish to call it compared to a slave/sub and you do not know. You really should not be private messaging me or any little for that matter.

ALSO Being over friendly and assertive to a little can be as intense as asking me my kinks. Maybe I will give more examples if anyone has any um interest in following my path to exploring my little lifestyle and experiences, then we see icon_smile.gif

Hahaha oops sorry, never thought I would actually ever blog here but genuinely felt like I needed to get out some red flags, that may help other littles and also help me to explore a little more about myself and maybe find a real daddy, someday. ::worryingly unhopeful::

The princess can dream cant she?
Attention wittles of Cage, Wanna be Fwends xxxx
    The most loved post in topic
Voldemort​(dom male)
Voldemort​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2021
First of all you are not a freak. And you are not supposed to know a million things either. As you clearly stated you are new to the scene. People should understand that and help you instead of asking you millions of questions to which you have no answer yet. Unfortunately not all are into DD/lg. Perseverance is your best bet. There are people here who understand exactly what you need. Maybe they haven't reached out to you yet. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Don't despair. It takes a lot of time sometimes.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2021
Sometimes you just need to unload the crap others give you. Even when others don't comment it's still nice to get it out.

I tell everyone the same thing regardless of title or position: Take from the lifestyle what you want and make it your own. If anyone says anything against your aspect of your lifestyle then they apparently don't belong in any version of this lifestyle.

You do you. When you want a partner, the right one will want you cause you're being you instead of trying to be something you're not.
Kelpi
Kelpi • Apr 18, 2021
Ahh yes I remember when my best friend called me a freak and later asked me more question than the police have. So first off welcome and no your not a freak you are you and don't take shit off anyone for it. We have so many here that have different taste and it is more like a buffet at times when you are new. As Robin Williams put it in Aladdin "have some of column A why not try all of column B". I you start to feel lonely or bored com into chat and talk to us we rarely judge people unless they act like fools. Be well stay safe
KisforKitten​(sub female)
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Apr 18, 2021
Hey!!

These sites are amazing and shitty at the same time. They provide so much support and a safe space but they also attract all sorts which isn't always what you need when you're new and need gentle support.

Someone replied to another topic about DD/lg saying that it is in some ways the most varied on kinks because there are so many variations from littles to age players to princesses to subs who like to call someone Daddy and the lost goes on. But as Talion said you shouldn't be fitting a 'daddies' mould or changing for them, nothing good will come of it.

Everytime a topic comes up little related I always end up writing the same damn thing so I will try not but it took me a while to figure out that I was a little and feel comfortable and at peace with it.

Don't give up hope, there's a fab littles and middles group here which is always super helpful, happy to ask questions and super supportive.

Always here if you need a natter.

K xxx
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 19, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2021
No, you aren't stupid.

I don't relate to littles as far as dynamics go. So I try not to say too much. But I do believe that people need to find like-minded people for support and help.

Fetlife has many little discussion groups. Take a look. The best people to understand you are others like you.

Hope it helps.
K y i v
3 years ago • Apr 22, 2021

Insta-doms.. like rats-- best blocked.

K y i v • Apr 22, 2021
Insta-doms.. like rats-- best blocked.
Dragonlove​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 22, 2021
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 22, 2021
Hey!! I'm new too. While not a little I definitely know what you mean about the inbox situation.

Hope the Littles reach out to you but just let those guys roll off you. I say guys but I mean anyone that says their a dom and really they don't have a clue.

Hey, I'm not little and I still want to color on Sundays!! It is soothing.